St. Vincent's Employee Reviews about "great co workers"
67% would recommend to a friend
(5 total reviews)
63% approve of CEO
What people are saying about St. Vincent's
Healthcare & Tech
7 months ago
Sales Operations Analyst
*New Bowl Alert* Please join and tag other organizations that might make good contributions to the space Availity | Change Healthcare | Elevance health | Humana | Experian | athenahealth | UnitedHealth Group | NextGen Healthcare | Epic | Cerner Corporation | CVS Health | GE | Siemens | Allscripts | Aetna | Meditech | Cleveland Clinic | Mayo Clinic Health System | Ascension | HCA Healthcare | Tenet healthcare corporation | Trinity Health | Encompass Health | Allscripts | Cigna | Cardinal Health
Got a burning question about St. Vincent's? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with St. Vincent's employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management...partiality to certain employees" (in 34 reviews)
- "Low pay for their employees" (in 19 reviews)
- "Very low raises sometimes not at all." (in 7 reviews)
- "Upper management continues to decline and staff is not happy about it" (in 6 reviews)
- "That resulted in layoffs and a great deal of confusion." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of St. Vincent's and is not affected by filters.
Found 5 of over 401 reviews
Updated Feb 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "great co workers"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Apr 18, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Casual work environment, great co workers
Really need to be a nurse or doctor to be appreciated or excel in this company2
- 4.0May 20, 2019Registered Nurse NICUCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Flexible schedule, good benefits, good managers and co workers
Hard to schedule pto (only 2 nurses off per day in a unit of over 200 nurses) mandatory on call, lots of education requirements1
- 2.0Mar 1, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
My co workers were amazing and felt like family every one would help each other
There were always the same people that got picked on
- 3.0Feb 19, 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
My co workers were awesome to work with. Boss was really good.
Upper management issues and too many unhappy employees