Found 17 of over 401 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about St. Vincent's
Healthcare & Tech
7 months ago
Sales Operations Analyst
*New Bowl Alert* Please join and tag other organizations that might make good contributions to the space Availity | Change Healthcare | Elevance health | Humana | Experian | athenahealth | UnitedHealth Group | NextGen Healthcare | Epic | Cerner Corporation | CVS Health | GE | Siemens | Allscripts | Aetna | Meditech | Cleveland Clinic | Mayo Clinic Health System | Ascension | HCA Healthcare | Tenet healthcare corporation | Trinity Health | Encompass Health | Allscripts | Cigna | Cardinal Health
Got a burning question about St. Vincent's? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with St. Vincent's employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management...partiality to certain employees" (in 33 reviews)
- "Low pay for their employees" (in 19 reviews)
- "1% raise past few years." (in 7 reviews)
- "Upper management continues to decline and staff is not happy about it" (in 6 reviews)
- "No job security." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of St. Vincent's and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "great people"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Feb 14, 2019Executive AssistantFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsEvansville, IN
Great people to work with. I learned so much. Senior Leadership is engaging and confident.
Pay was abysmal. No other complaints.
- 1.0Mar 16, 2021Social WorkerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearEast Birmingham, AL
The staff I worked with are dedicated and genuinely care about the patients. Great people working in a difficult environment.
The behavior of my direct supervisor was inappropriate. Her vulgar, demeaning and degrading comments to me regarding her director, and other staff members was a contributing factor to my brief employment. No employee should ever be subjected to bullying nor the behavior I experienced, unfortunately, this has been ongoing for years. I am the 8th social worker to leave this department in 7 years. Shameful behavior for a Catholic hospital.1
- 3.0May 4, 2013Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Flexible hours. Great for people who are patient and enjoy teaching.
Mandatory trainings and retreat might not be suitable for everyone.