St. Vincent's Employee Reviews about "low pay"
67% would recommend to a friend
(37 total reviews)
63% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management...partiality to certain employees" (in 33 reviews)
- "Low pay for their employees" (in 16 reviews)
- "Very low raises sometimes not at all." (in 7 reviews)
- "Upper management continues to decline and staff is not happy about it" (in 6 reviews)
- "That resulted in layoffs and a great deal of confusion." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of St. Vincent's and is not affected by filters.
Found 37 of over 401 reviews
Updated Feb 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "low pay"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0May 20, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
There are a lot of decent people to work with. Do a lot to help people.
Hired part time but scheduled full time hours and paying benifits based on part time Status. Under staffed constantly in many departments.1
- 5.0Jul 20, 2021Certified Nursing Assistant CNACurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsChattanooga, TN
Great place to work Management is good
Pay is not very competitiveManagement is good
- 3.0Oct 20, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
The benefits are decent, employees work well together in their individual units. There is opportunity for growth and career advancement.
Hourly pay is lower than most of the other large healthcare organizations in the city. Switch to Ascension Health consolidating may have saved money but is inefficient and has many gaps, especially with onboarding new hires. Losing many experienced staff.
- 3.0Aug 4, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Nice community, caring coworkers, excellent health insurance, tuition assistance, PTO.
Very low pay for non-clinical staff. difficult to advance, quite 'clique-ish,' depends on who you know. Same story as every other corporation. Large pay discrepancies among employees who do the same job. It's very 'old school,' as in, if you're found to be comparing salaries they will fire you.