St. Vincent's Employee Reviews about "short staffed"
67% would recommend to a friend
(2 total reviews)
63% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management...partiality to certain employees" (in 33 reviews)
- "Low pay for their employees" (in 19 reviews)
- "1% raise past few years." (in 7 reviews)
- "Upper management continues to decline and staff is not happy about it" (in 6 reviews)
- "No job security." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of St. Vincent's and is not affected by filters.
Found 2 of over 401 reviews
Updated Feb 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "short staffed"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Mar 23, 2016RN Case ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsIndianapolis, IN
My coworkers are amazing. They are very knowledgable and helpful. We truly work as a team which is important due to the short staffing.
Understaffed! The workload is too much for the staff that we have. Management is overwhelmed, disorganized and they seem like they are not listening to the concerns of the staff. The pay scale is poor compared to other hospitals. Turn over is high.3