KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Staffmark

Engaged Employer

Staffmark

Add a Review

Staffmark Employee Reviews about "full time"

Updated Jun 22, 2022

Found 49 of over 946 reviews

3.8
Staffmark Chief Executive Officer Stacey Lane
Stacey Lane

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The people are great and helpful(in 37 reviews)
  • "Good pay and hours and that's all(in 34 reviews)
  • "Good Company good Benefits(in 29 reviews)
  • "The staff is friendly and courteous(in 18 reviews)
  • "Great employees with a huge heart to help others.(in 15 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Staffmark and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "full time"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great opportunities

Apr 3, 2022 - Sourcing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

My entire team has been more than welcoming. After years of "job and career hopping", I finally can stay I feel at home.

Cons

No over time allowed. No vacation time build up. No PTO.

Staffmark Response

Thank you for giving us 5 stars! We are glad to know you had a good experience with us. Thank you for choosing us for your employment needs.

2. 1.0
    Former Contractor

No advancement

Sep 15, 2015 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great for first time tech's to get experience. You get some additional training and hands on customer service experience as well.

Cons

there is no room for advancement or to move from being a contractor to a full time employee. The pay is low for the industry and the benefits are very limited. Turnover is high

3. 4.0
    Current Contractor

Staffmark Contractor

Mar 8, 2019 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Full time schedule with flexible hours

Cons

No contract to hire opportunities

4. 2.0
    Former Employee

Warehouse associate

Aug 26, 2020 - Warehouse Associate in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty work of assignments. Easy to find a job

Cons

Poorly managed. Have to remind management of time spent on assignments before they push you through for hiring process

Employee Engagement Team

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We hope you enjoyed working with us, and we appreciate your feedback in sharing areas that we need to work on. Please keep us in mind if we can help you in the future.

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Manager

Jun 20, 2016 -  in Troy, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Able to learn about many different companies and industries

Cons

Recruiting is very difficult at this time due to many different factors.

6. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Account Manager

Mar 9, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rewarding when you can put someone to work who really appreciates it; the relationships you build with some temp employees make your job worth while. During busy periods, day goes by fast and you feel accomplished when you can increase branch hours. Company intranet provides very useful learning guides if you do not know how to do something, or need to check on policies and procedures.

Cons

Company makes it difficult to maintain low benefit costs, example: have to take personal time out of your work day (and actually charge hours of personal time) to do a in-depth physical that insurance did not cover so your rate does not increase by $100 per month. There is bonus opportunity, but if you are in a smaller branch, as a single employee, achieving bonuses is nearly impossible. Understaffed in branches; some employees whom work alone have to cover a branch and an on-site, making finding new business very difficult, fall behind on recruiting, and reach a burnout period. When in a small, 1 person run branch and onsite, there is no room for professional growth / promotions. No flex time; if you work until 6-7pm each day, there is no ability to take a half day, without taking personal hours.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 1.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Very Disorganized

Feb 10, 2015 - Rack Tester in Fremont, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good experience for those who have never worked in this type of position. Staffmark employees seemed to be the only ones that valued it's clients.

Cons

Came to Synnex looking to learn about the company and technology so I can be a valued employee, instead the environment was unprofessional and completely disorganized. Training is done with someone who has absolutely no time to train you. You are blamed for things you have completely no control over. Have to wait around for hours for a 'Higher up' to come and figure out what is going on with their own network that never works. You are never told about how to fix certain problems when they arise in fear that other 'higher ups' will lose their job because they would have nothing to do and so you are blamed for waiting for that person to come and fix any problems you have. Playing favorites is something they are good at. Manuel given to work on your assignments is outdated by a few years according to the team leader.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Director of On-site Operations

Mar 20, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team culture, forward thinking, strong Executives. Current direction of company is encouraging. Engagement with internal and external employees is at am all time high.

Cons

No comments at this time. No comments at this time. No comments at this time. No comments at this time.

9. 3.0
    Current Employee

Temp to hire

Jun 8, 2021 - Factory Worker in Searcy, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Can help you find a job quickly, helpful, and understanding.

Cons

Sometimes the temp to hire process takes a very long time if it ever happens. Some companys take full advantage of the Temp to hire. I worked for a company for 6 months and had no offer to hire me, but a couple of young girls came in to through Staffmark and they were hired within three weeks. Not exactly nice to see.

Employee Engagement Team

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and recruiting service. Helping you find the right-fit for your next job opportunity is our priority, and we're glad you are enjoying working with us.

10. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Temp agency that's doesn't care about its employees

Jul 19, 2017 - Warehouse Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

There was no interview, you strait up start the employment process as you walk in. The money was good/weekly pay Good/cheap insurance

Cons

The job they sent me to didn't give us proper breaks or lunches and no matter how many times we complained to staffmark they didn't care a bit. They are horribly unorganized, will hire anyone and everyone lying to them they have a steady job. If you need a full time job that where you can have job security this is certainly not the place for you

Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Reviews