Found 530 of over 591 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Stanford School of Medicine? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Stanford School of Medicine employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits, job stability, work environment" (in 57 reviews)
- "Great people to work with" (in 39 reviews)
- "Beautiful campus and temperate weather all year." (in 20 reviews)
- "Everything, fantastic work environment, excellent resources, facilities, colleagues" (in 15 reviews)
- "Great colleagues to work with" (in 13 reviews)
- "Salary is low." (in 33 reviews)
- "Low pay especially for postdocs" (in 25 reviews)
- "The manager is always trying to make people overwork and not pay them (illegal)." (in 9 reviews)
- "HR does not do its job in protecting workers from abusive management." (in 9 reviews)
- "Everyone is a super smart overachiever, so there's a constant culture of pressure to excel regardless of need for work life balance." (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Stanford School of Medicine and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Aug 24, 2023Postdoctoral FellowCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearStanford, CA
Valuable resources, different expertise No limit, collaborations
Expensive rent and daycare expenses.
- 3.0Sep 6, 2023Administrative Associate IIICurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPalo Alto, CA
Great mission, fun coworkers, good benefits.
Average pay, lack of diversity, poor direction, lack of advancement. Managers aren’t very supportive
Stanford School of Medicine Reviews FAQs
Stanford School of Medicine has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 591 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Stanford School of Medicine to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
75% of Stanford School of Medicine employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Stanford School of Medicine 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.