Staples Reviews in Uniontown, PA | Glassdoor

Uniontown, PA

Staples CEO Shira Goodman
Shira Goodman

Pros
Cons
  • Back to school time was really busy (in 81 reviews)

• Work life balance is a little challenging if you are on the technology teams (in 67 reviews)

1. "Too much for so little"

Current Employee - Pennsylvania in Uniontown, PA
    Current Employee - Pennsylvania in Uniontown, PA

I have been working at Staples part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love working for Staples as a temporary job that works around my schedule. The management is great, but sometimes expects the world because of their bosses so it's not their fault.

Cons

My main problem is corporate. They send these ridiculous things to do and goals to reach on specific products that are not good products,Liquid Armor. I understand they make lots of money off of this product, but please don't push something down my throat so much that I dispise a product. I can't believe how much things are backwards as well. We are certified technicians, but don't actually work on computers anymore. We do the things sell liquid armor, sell computers with PROTECTION PLANS, and stock shelves. None of that involves touching computers. Wages suck

Advice to Management

I wouldn't mind working here if either two things would happen. One wages went up or available hours go up. In my store they keep you at a max of around 25. Work at Walmart they have better pay.

Showing 1 of 5,383 review