- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Philippines - All Cities
- - Bataan
- - Cebu City, Philippines Area
- - Cebu City
- - Manila
- - Manila, Philippines Area
- - Manila, Manila
Found 17 of over 22 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 17, 2019 - Web Developer in Cebu CityRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Have lots of employee benefits
maybe want more outdoor activities
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 17, 2019 - Operations Manager in Cebu CityRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Aside from free food (lunch and snacks), the company offers flexi schedule, making developers work conveniently. Office is located in the middle of the city so accessibility is not an issue. Developers are also given continued training thru online courses paid by the company so their knowledge of new technology is up-to-date. Working environment is designed to lessen stress brought about by challenging tasks. Bonuses and incentives are given.
The company is overfeeding me.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 17, 2019 - Web Developer in Cebu CityRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good environment, good project experience, learn new things.
lack of outdoor activities for a better team managementContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 18, 2019 - Software Engineer in Cebu CityRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Free Lunch, No Dress Code, Great Compensation and Amazing People
Office space is not spacious, No parking area for carsContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 18, 2019 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good team Flexible Time Free lunch Awesome Training Ground
Working in longer hours is normal for inexperienced developer
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 18, 2019 - Junior Web Developer in Cebu CityRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible work hours, free lunch, birthday/anniversary treats, great people with diverse cultures working w/ healthy relationship, having a direct communication to clients.
Doesn't really follow some software development standards. No skill development seminars/workshops/certifications/team building activities.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 17, 2019 - Junior Software Developer in Cebu CityRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice working environment. Very approachable senior developers. Have lots of foods (hahaha).
Late lunch time. Usually work overtime.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 25, 2019 - Senior Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
* Friendly environment, no drama. * Free food and drinks
* There is no good parking area. * Scary Elevator you might be trap * Building admin is no proper rules. * Going to the office take time because of the location.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 16, 2019 - Mobile Developer in Cebu CityRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
* Teams working together, no politics * Flexible working hours * Can exercise your own coding style * You have time to learn new things * Free launch are cooked like your mom used to cook you for dinner * Values you a lot
You'll get fat because they always celebrate birthdays and anniversaries all employees, and by means celebrate -- we get to eat.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Nov 15, 2019 - Web and Mobile IOS DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Unlimited learnings, good working space, amazing developers and amazing CEO and family as one
So far I don't find any cons yet.