Found 2,014 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The star hot discount is a great benefit for the employees and their familys." (in 170 reviews)
- "People are great!" (in 103 reviews)
- "Good pay and stable working life" (in 61 reviews)
- "Great Environment and Culture." (in 48 reviews)
- "Great training especially if you move around the different brands and especially if you are in Operations." (in 43 reviews)
- "poor management with high expectation." (in 67 reviews)
- "salaries are low" (in 38 reviews)
- "Long hours and work weeks" (in 36 reviews)
- "If you like to work 80+hours a week and have no work life balance this is the job for you." (in 35 reviews)
- "Can be difficult to find really good managers" (in 34 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Starwood Hotels & Resorts and is not affected by filters.
- 2.0May 22, 2023Sales ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearOrlando, FL
Excelente environment,very friendly all the people that work there
You don’t make money,they don’t have tours and a lot cancellations
- 5.0Apr 16, 2023Frontline Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearOrlando, FL
Great atmosphere. Sales management is the best.
Nothing bad to say about this company
- 3.0Oct 1, 2022Night AuditorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
Good 401K and Benefit Package
Supervisors, condition of hotel and lack of Security. The hotel is located in an area with a lot of homeless people, there is no key scan system and there were a lot of nights when there was no security guard. If your white you may want to consider another location.
- 3.0Jun 18, 2022LeadershipFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsOrlando, FL
Large, high-end vacation ownership property. Generous benefit package as part of a big family of hotel brands. Beautiful location.
Many changes in company over the years. Lots of transition and turnover in recent years. Long hours, high demand always running near full occupancy.
- 5.0Jun 15, 2022Administrative AssistantFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsOrlando, FL
Good collaboration between departments. Take care of their employees.
Can be difficult to excel in your career.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Reviews FAQs
Starwood Hotels & Resorts has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 2,167 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Starwood Hotels & Resorts to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
81% of Starwood Hotels & Resorts employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Starwood Hotels & Resorts 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.