Found 16,281 of over 17K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and enjoyed working there" (in 1683 reviews)
- "It was good pay but I had worked there for over 20 years so I had earned to the salary." (in 842 reviews)
- "It's very interesting and you meet great people!" (in 651 reviews)
- "Great work life balance and I hardly ever feel like I have to stay for overtime." (in 409 reviews)
- "The training is great at teaches you a lot about the company and what they stand for." (in 397 reviews)
- "Micro management and very goal oriented" (in 500 reviews)
- "Some managers do the bear minimum when it comes to annual merit rating and fighting for raises." (in 261 reviews)
- "Factored in to whether an employee is granted time off: seniority and yearly/quarterly reviews." (in 239 reviews)
- "Low salary for office staff members that must be supplemented with too lofty of goals." (in 235 reviews)
- "Many positions have a low salary that is commission based and pressure you to sell policies to customers who cannot always afford them." (in 158 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of State Farm and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Nov 29, 2023Claims Associate - ExpressFormer Employee, less than 1 yearTempe, AZ
Amazing culture and diversity. Training was extremely thorough and well thought out. There is always support one way or another. Beautiful campus. Balance of WFH and in office is pristine.
Not enough consideration regarding an extension due to unforeseen delays w/ obtaining licensing.
- 4.0Nov 29, 2023Lead Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsTempe, AZ
Good emphasis of family life balance
Different departments are farther in transitioning to agile and product development.
- 2.0Nov 29, 2023Claims AdjusterCurrent EmployeeDunwoody, GA
Time available as far as pro and the bonus. They regularly do cost of living increases
Over worked, not enough pay, OT to do your work. Work everyone else’s work before yours. Not enough work hours to complete your work. Low pay compared to other companies.
- 5.0Nov 29, 2023Claims SpecialistCurrent EmployeeTempe, AZ
Bonuses Great work culture Free drinks in office Discounted snacks Paid Volunteer time
Not much time to use PTO days. Although you get approx 6 weeks PTO
State Farm Reviews FAQs
State Farm has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 17,421 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at State Farm to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
59% of State Farm employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated State Farm 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.