KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

StateServ-Hospicelink Reviews

Updated Oct 2, 2021

Found 64 of over 67 reviews

3.6
StateServ-Hospicelink Chairman & CEO Anthony R. Perre & Paul DiCosmo (no image)
Anthony R. Perre & Paul DiCosmo
Pros
  • "Friendly and fun work environment(in 5 reviews)

• "My recruiter cody was great and made the whole hiring process simple and smooth(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "long hours(in 5 reviews)

• "The company is growing so fast that it's hard to keep up with the growth(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with growing opportunities

Sep 22, 2021 - Contact Center
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management listens to what you need Training is great with Great support Able to contribute to changes and move forward with processes

Cons

Benefits for a family could be less but I think this is more of an impact from healthcare companies Need to offer better compensation in the current workforce or else people may not stay.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee

love the work

Oct 2, 2021 - DME Technician in Englewood, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love the work. Helping families of hospice patients

Cons

leadership needs to better communicate with employees

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company and Employees, Stingy Benefits

Aug 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company has a fantastic philosophy and an endless supply of hard-working employees dedicated to creating a secure, smoothly-running company with a good reputation. Everyone has integrity and likes what they do, and what they're doing is important work.

Cons

PTO was shifted from unlimited to only 10 days/year because HR evaluated that no one was "using" the unlimited PTO. The problem with this decision is that there is no way to measure whether someone is using "unlimited" PTO. I suspect StateServ did this because they didn't want to extend Hospicelink's unlimited PTO to their own employees.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

good work place

Aug 26, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Mesa, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

doing something good, management seems great. everyone is always willing to help.

Cons

so far cant think of any

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for posting your review and feedback. We are grateful we are part of your career story. We believe it’s the people we are fortunate to interact with daily that truly make our company a “great place to work.” We are happy to hear your experience has been positive and we truly appreciate the feedback.

5. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

No work/home life balance

Aug 25, 2021 - DME Technician/Driver in San Antonio, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Overtime for those who want it, no other employer I've ever worked for was so loose with overtime

Cons

Understaffed due to high employee turnover caused by poor management and constant overtime leading to burnout

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your time at our company. We’re sorry you didn’t have a positive experience during your time here. It’s true that working for a company like ours isn’t for everyone— as we continue to innovate and serve the healthcare industry, we ask our teammates to work with the agility and flexibility healthcare sometimes requires. With that said, we will always have opportunities to grow as an organization. We’d love to discuss those opportunities with you via email at HR@StateServ.com. Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback and we wish you the best!

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

They don't even want their Equipment

Sep 14, 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Mesa, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the people are fantastic

Cons

One of the most unorganized places I have EVER worked for. Their turnover is amazing. Out of my Training class of 12 people there were only 3 left 4 months later. Training is good but support after training is non existent. Here's the best.. I worked at home. Stateserv provided the computer. When I left the company after only 4 mos I was supposed to receive my final Pay and in turn Staeserv would mail out shipping labels to return the equipment. To date 09/14/2021 I have not received either. Run dont walk from this employer

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company. It is important to us to listen and understand where we have opportunities for growth. We’re sorry you did not have the positive employee experience we strive for. We are dedicated to continuous improvement and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns further. It is important to us to assist in resolving the concerns stated above. If you are open to discussing how we might resolve the challenges you described, please reach out directly to us at HR@StateServ.com. We wish you the best in your future endeavors!

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place that has potential to be great

Jul 2, 2021 - Direct Services
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone has the ability to affect someone else's day in a positive manner

Cons

The workload can be a lot to handle

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at StateServ. We’re proud of the fact that our dedicated team members work hard to provide the best possible patient experience. Like every job in healthcare, our team members operate with flexibility and agility, which certainly keeps us busy! Thank you for all that you do.

8. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

This job sucks

May 23, 2021 - Dispatcher in Mesa, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

It keeps you busy. 10 hr shifts

Cons

Management is terrible and unorganized

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company. It is important to us to listen and understand what we are doing well, but most importantly, to understand where we have opportunities for growth. We’re sorry you are not having the positive employee experience we strive for. We are dedicated to continuous improvement and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns about management further. If you are open to discussing how we might resolve the challenges you described above, please reach out directly to us at HR@StateServ.com.

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

More cons than pros

Feb 7, 2021 - Provider Manager in Mesa, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are good and beautiful environment

Cons

Poor management, no communication, hierarchy is apparent

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for providing your feedback! We take all feedback very seriously. We’re always looking for ways to improve. If you feed comfortable, we’d like to better understand how we might solve the challenges you highlighted around poor management and communication in your review. If that’s a discussion you’re open to, please email us at HR@StateServ.com. Thank you again!

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Customer service needs new management

Feb 3, 2021 - Dispatcher in Mesa, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Sometimes they bring in snacks/lunch like 2x month

Cons

Management Was not very clear with directions Stressful.

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company. It is important to us to listen and understand what we are doing well, but most importantly, to understand where we have opportunities for growth. We’re sorry you did not have the positive employee experience we strive for. We are dedicated to continuous improvement and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns further. If you are open to discussing how we might resolve the challenges you described above, please reach out directly to us at HR@StateServ.com. We wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 64 Reviews