Statera Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.3
Carl R. Fitch

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Statera full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Statera is very much a culture and values driven company. That's why this company has had so much success over the years. The employees are the top priority. Giving back to the community is something else Statera does extremely well. There is a great career path for all employees and the benefits are wonderful for a mid sized company!

Cons

Growing pains that companies typically have as we continue to grow. This company continues to make things better and ask employees for their opinions through our monthly Town Hall meetings with the CEO.

Advice to Management

Continue listening to your employees and thank you for making Statera a great place to work!

"Least Favorite Employer"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Denver, CO

I worked at Statera full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay was good and I met some great friends.

Cons

Types of projects were unexciting. Management didn't care about employee satisfaction, felt I was given one piece of advice to succeed, met it, then given another to advance, met that, never really advanced even though my reviews would make you believe I was performing well. I previously worked at Accenture and can say Statera was not even close in caliber of professionalism.

Jun 16, 2017 – Executive Team

This is Carl Fitch, CEO, and thank you for your comments; we like hearing how we can improve. Concerning our projects, we focus on transforming our clients through strategy and technology. I... More

3. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Statera (More than a year)

Pros

Very good people
    Variety of engagements
    Career Support

Cons

Sometimes engagements are staff aug

"Good alternative to traditional consulting firms"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Statera full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people, particularly the Business Applications practice which has top-notch leadership in Lori Sanders. Company clearly believes in work-life balance and keeping people long-term (this isn't a burn and churn firm). Minimal travel. Friendly atmosphere. Nice size, blending a more laid-back culture (like a small firm) with some structure around policies, methodologies, etc. (like a larger firm). Lots of opportunities to contribute and grow the firm.

Cons

Lack of strategic vision from senior leadership. Firm is very top-heavy. Sales team lacks structure or methodology; gets paid a lot for doing very little. Delivery is involved in closing every deal yet doesn't get bonused commensurately. Lack of clear career path. Getting promoted is largely a waiting game versus based on your performance. Office and internal systems (collaboration, virtual meetings, etc.) archaic compared to competitors.

Advice to Management

Completely revamp your selling strategy. Reward Delivery more for their involvement in closing deals. Remodel the office. Don't let Lori leave. Ever.

5. "Statera is my only professional regret"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at Statera full-time

Pros

Great recruiting team. Good management team. Good variety of projects.

Cons

Owners are vindictive... Friendly during tenure, but hostile the moment you decide to move on (and you will decide to move on).

Advice to Management

Focus on what you do and listen to your people more.

Apr 22, 2016 – Executive Team

This is Carl Fitch, CEO and co-owner, and I'm unsure where your vindictive comment is coming from. We view employees that leave as alumni and we have alumni parties almost every year and hundreds of... More

"Consultant"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Statera full-time

Pros

Great team environment on Client projects. Each client is a unique situation which keeps you on your toes and exposes you to new challenges - great learning environment. High variety of Clients.

The importance of family and the work-life balance is very good. Career planning is regularly reviewed and training is encouraged.

Really enjoy the culture Statera has created!

Cons

Majority of Clients are in south Denver

Feb 11, 2016 – Executive Team

Thank you for the great review and being on the Statera team. This is Carl Fitch and I'm the CEO. I am proud of our team and our large and diverse client base. It is true that the majority of our... More

"A firm that cares about their consultants and partners with their clients for the right fit."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Denver, CO

Pros

I've been with Statera since July of 2015 and I have been pleasantly surprised at my experiences with the company. The recruiting team works hard to ensure that they are placing the right person and skill set with the client. We're not just warm bodies. Both the recruiting team and the account managers keep in touch with us while at the client to ensure that things are going smoothly and to provide any assistance needed. I enjoy the feeling of inclusion, we have several opportunities to interact as a company even though our day to day work is with the client. There are volunteer opportunities, company meetings, social outings, all of the activities that help you feel included. The office staff is supportive and responsive giving us confidence that if there is anything we need, it will be taken care of.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons while I've been here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing business as you are because it's working!

Feb 11, 2016 – Executive Team

Your review is what we strive for! Thanks for being on the Statera team - Carl Fitch, CEO

"Positive Environment"

Current Employee - Consultant in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Consultant in Englewood, CO

Pros

The people are fantastic, everyone is friendly and the people you work with on projects are really intelligent. The variety of companies you work for is great especially if you enjoy a fast paced environment.

Cons

There's no consistency, it's hard to understand expectations, some consultants are added to a project day one and others come on the project weeks after it's started which changes the team dynamic.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Statera (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture, work/life balance, management cares about your career path. Fun work environment with good people.

Cons

I can't think of any

Advice to Management

N/A

"Had potential"

Former Employee - Consultant in Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Consultant in Englewood, CO

I worked at Statera full-time

Pros

Nice/fun people. Decent benefits and pay.

Cons

Unorganized body shop. What I was hired to do and what I ended up doing were two different things because they didn't have the resources and didn't do enough research into the project before assigning people.

Feb 11, 2016 – Executive Team

I'm glad you liked our people, benefits and pay. I apologize you had a bad experience and we didn't get you into the right spot. We hire the vast majority of our consultants salaried and we do... More