Found 12 of over 118 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Steelwedge Software? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Steelwedge Software employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Worst Development Management poor in technical simply people management and politics." (in 8 reviews)
- "Again depends on couple of good managers whom you report to." (in 5 reviews)
- "Too much of politics within every team and across teams" (in 5 reviews)
- "Heavily custom solution and extremely old technology set." (in 4 reviews)
- "Too much of politics.." (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jan 11, 2016Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHyderābād
Good work life balance. Friendly environment encouraging team
Nothing observed in the companySteelwedge Software Response8y
We appreciate your kudos for the friendly environment and encouraging teamwork you've found at Steelwedge!
- 5.0Jan 2, 2020Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHyderābād
Great work environment and work life balance. They have good products that provides ample opportunities for learning different technologies.
Nothing to be specific to mention.