Found 231 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Stellantis
Jobs in STEM
Hello, I'm really interested to speak with someone in the automotive technology landscape. Interested to get into connected mobility, self driving, digital cockpit 7 years of experience. - 5 years in automotive tier 1 supplier for OEMS, General Motors, Ford motor company, Tesla, Stellantis on both hardware and software (PLM implementation and shop automation). As sr. product/project engineer -2 year business technology consultant for enterprise application Cognizant Capgemini May Mobility Tesla
Got a burning question about Stellantis? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Stellantis employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Lack of guidance from management and poor decision making" (in 82 reviews)
- "Low salaries taking into account roles and the tasks performed." (in 77 reviews)
- "Long hours and very tough dealing with union" (in 37 reviews)
- "Since the PSA merger with FCA, the new corporate structure is FAT in Middle and Upper Management and very very Lean on actual Engineers." (in 21 reviews)
- "Crazy abrasive managers and bosses" (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Stellantis and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status