Stellar Global Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Great opportunity for CS proffessionals"

Current Employee - Customer Solution Specialist Multilingual in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun working environment, friendly people, close to beautiful beach

Cons

Tight schedule, small cafeteria, not much cons...

Advice to Management

Thanks.

2. "Best Years of My Life"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

People treat each other like family. I will always consider this company as my second home. There are a lot of opportunity to grow in this company. Your immediate superior will always help you develop/learn skills, competencies you need to move up. I like the company and its employees breath and live the OBM (Open Book Management) culture.

Cons

No available free parking for employees (agent to TL levels). Only senior management team have free parking spaces.
    No annual salary increase.
    No retirement program for employees.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

3. "very satisfied"

Pros

they are offering high compesation and many benefits like hmo

Cons

the job post is somewhat unique

5. "Clicky but a good job"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy to do, Over time offered from time to time, Promote from within

Cons

The managers and supervisors can be clicky. Good if your liked but can suck if they dont like you.

6. "Applying at Stellar Global Solutions was a good experience"

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I guess I can say nice people from hiring, though it took me sometime to be recalled and more beautiful and approachable trainers in English and about the product.

Cons

I cannot say downside working but downside in applying cause it took me more than a month of waiting if I would be accepted or not. Of course, it would be hard applying in other companies due to the fact that you're still in the waiting process.

Advice to Management

As much as possible be transparent in the hiring process, let the applicant know if how long he or she has to wait for the next process so the applicant would not be left hanging.

7. "Client Services Associate"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Over-profit incentive
    Equal advancement opportunity
    Down-to-earth executives
    International and Domestic travel opportunity
    Business casual dress code
    24/7 Food Concessionaire

Cons

Mid-level management salaries are not very competitive

8. "Out of Balance"

Former Employee - Customer Service in Hickory Creek, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Hickory Creek, TX

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Bonuses, pins, T shirts, food and games are nice. Helping people is great, that was my favorite part.

Cons

Employee handbook is written in a way to fire people without just cause. Older and mildly disabled people working there are on pins and needles wondering when they will be next.

Advice to Management

TWC and the EEOC may notice the firing patterns.

"Good management especially those coming from Purple Communications"

Former Employee - Communications Assistant in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Management is awesome from relay account smaller back office accounts.

Cons

Low compensation, no appraisal, no allowance. Everything you work for is taxable and deductible. Sometimes, management does not store enough longevity in the company of their employees. It is a common misconception that they can easily find people to replace their current workforce.

Advice to Management

Propose actions to show care about employee longevity and support. I would like to remind them of the time when they rehired former employees who have resigned for only over a month because they could not hire enough people needed to do the work.

10. "warmth"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

most are examples of people practicing good work ethics. there is minimal political undercurrent and performance is based on merit. there is also a sense of being able to freely approach anyone and communicate. i like it here. :)

Cons

disconnectedness...only with some...which is quite a complicated thing to grapple with. it affects everything. hopefully there will be no fear in cascading pertinent information. if help is needed, help will be given.

Advice to Management

hopefully we'll all realize that we are in the same boat...and...given -- that circumstances will be on our favor -- able to see that it's the best boat to be in.

11. "nothing good or bad, just fair"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good working environment, good colleague relation

Cons

some problems with management sometimes, inconsistencies....

Advice to Management

management should have word of honor for the respect of everybody in every ways