Steritech Corporate Reviews | Glassdoor

Steritech Corporate Reviews

Updated Jan 25, 2015

4.4
Steritech President Doug Sutton (no image)
Doug Sutton
0 Rating
  1. "A great place to work"

Current Employee - Corporate in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Steritech full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Respect and value you as an individual. Everyone knows the company's purpose. It is easy to feel proud to be a part of Steritech. All companies talk about people, but Steritech really wants to build a company where people are challenged to take care of clients and given everything they need to be successful.

Cons

Not all managers execute on the company purpose as intended. Most people at Steritech are scattered across the country. In many cases your manager is the primary face of Steritech. Most of them are terrific. However when you get a bad one everyone suffers.

Continue reading
    Steritech2014-03-07

"Passionate in my field! Steritech is a great company to work for."

Current Employee - Corporate in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Steritech full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been in my field over 15 years and with Steritech for 5 years now. The company promotes a lot from within, provides employees with necessary resources to do our jobs, and is commitment to people, growth and continued improvement to being the best at what we do. Steritech is constantly recognized by our industry for our accomplishments as industry leaders. I take a lot of pride in working for the company. It upholds integrity and a People First attitude

Cons

Keeping up with the rapid growth is challenging at times and requires more hours

Continue reading
    Steritech2015-01-26

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews