Stevens-Henager College High School Admissions Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Stevens-Henager College High School Admissions Representative Reviews

Updated Jun 18, 2013

Found 2 reviews

2.0
Stevens-Henager College CEO Eric Juhlin
Eric Juhlin
  1. "No Job Security"

Former Employee - High School Admissions Representative

I worked at Stevens-Henager College full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best thing about working for the college is the pay. (admissions)..Not too strict on time off requests and hours. Good work/life balance. You and your immediate family can go to school for free after working there for a year.

Cons

As in all admission jobs, it is a SALES position. Be prepared for the outrageous goals. It was hard to enroll students because of the tuition price...42k for an associates, 75k for a bachelors. Not enough training, they kind of just "throw you to the wolves"..Every week when it was time to go over numbers it was always scary because you didn't know if you were going to have a job. No warnings or write ups, if you werent...

Advice to Management

When employees ask for extra training, GIVE IT TO THEM! I understand that tuition is going to be expensive where ever you go, but 75 THOUSAND dollars for a bachelors degree is WAY too much. Think about the students here.

Stevens-Henager College2013-06-18
  2. "Great place to work... if you have no ethical/moral compass"

Current Employee - High School Admissions Representative in Ogden, UT

I have been working at Stevens-Henager College full-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoyed my time at Stevens-Henager College for the fact that I LOVED what I was doing on a day to day basis as a recruiter working in the high schools. The admissions team was fun to be a part of and the compensation was great.

Cons

There is absolutely no job security. The power struggle between department heads, campus presidents, and the CEO' was gross and redundant and negatively impacted the college as a whole, both employees and students. The college is based on an unethical backbone of greed.

Advice to Management

Do the students a favor and resign. Put people who genuinely care about education more than money in place to make executive decisions. It would probably attract more students and end up increasing your precious revenue.

Stevens-Henager College2012-11-13