Stevens Transport Reviews
40% would recommend to a friend
(389 total reviews)
Steven L. Aaron
49% approve of CEO
Found 389 of over 435 reviews
Updated Dec 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay and a lot of bad loads" (in 29 reviews)
- "Driver Managers that have never driven and don’t know how it is completely clueless, you get paid pennies, have to be on the road for one whole week to get one day off and can’t exceed 5 days off, don’t care about truck issues either tell you don’t worry about or send you to a truck stop with zero certified mechanics that don’t fix the problem" (in 12 reviews)
- "Poor communication in management also some not all have to better listeners" (in 9 reviews)
- "Very poor communication between days and nights/weekends." (in 9 reviews)
- "They told me this wouldn't happen if ' you just sign a lease' DO NOT SIGN A LEASE. you will inevitably have to train to make money." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Stevens Transport and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 2, 2023Truck DriverFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
helped me get my cdl travel across the USA fair pay
never home OTR job hard to get home only way for better pay is to become trainer, only reason I didn't is because I don't feel comfortable teaching others.Stevens Transport Response4w
Thank you for your review and positive feedback about your training experience with Stevens Transport. We appreciate it.
- 5.0Sep 30, 2023Truck DriverCurrent EmployeeDallas, TX
Always has your back all the time
None, absolute zero cons to themStevens Transport Response3mo
Thank you so much for sharing your five-star review and feedback with us. We are so glad you have had such a positive experience driving for Stevens Transport.
- 5.0Sep 11, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
A lot of growth opportunities
There are none great placeStevens Transport Response3mo
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review and five-star feedback with us. We truly appreciate it and are so glad you are having such a positive driving experience at Stevens Transport.
- 5.0Aug 1, 2023OTR Truck DriverCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDallas, TX
Freedom, experience, Scenery, Quiet, Friendly Environment
Driver Managers, lifestyle, Sleep Exhaustion, Continuous Drug testingStevens Transport Response5mo
That you for your 5-star review and feedback about your experience driving for Stevens Transport We appreciate it.
- 5.0Jul 10, 2023ClericalFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHouston, TX
Great people and friendly bosses.
No cons that I can think of.Stevens Transport Response5mo
Thank you your sharing your five-star review and positive feedback with us about your work experience at Stevens Transport. We appreciate it.
- 5.0May 11, 2023Owner OperatorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsDallas, TX
Great Infrastructure. If anything ever happens to the truck, I know it’ll be taken care of ASAP. The Kraft team is top tier. You couldn’t for a better support staff. The red/black color scheme is just icing on the cake.
The camera. I get it, but I hate it. Platform science is slower than molasses, but by ignoring 90% of the useless things on it, I can get by. If not for the circle of service and HOS, I wouldn’t even use it.Stevens Transport Response7mo
Thank you so much for sharing your five-star review and feedback with us about your driving experience at Stevens Transport. We truly appreciate it and are so glad you have had a positive experience here!
- 5.0Apr 12, 2023Local CDL Class A DriverFormer Employee
Have good rules of operation
Is hard to have a good opportunity to level upStevens Transport Response8mo
Thank you for your review and five-star feedback. We appreciate it and are glad you had an overall positive experience driving for Stevens Transport.
- 5.0Apr 10, 2023OTR Truck DriverCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsDallas, TX
I was expecting to be here 2 years and bounce for a better Job. The family has taken great care of me in this career and I can’t imagine driving for anyone else. As long as an Aaron is running it I’ll be here taking care of their customers. Pros: Great Pay; Fantastic miles; Worlds best training ; Effecient office staff.
Sitting in a bay for 4-5 hours getting a PM is unacceptable. Something needs to be done to light a fire under breakdown getting things approved and these shops we use.1Stevens Transport Response8mo
Thank you so much for your excellent feedback and five-star review. We are so glad you are having a positive experience at Stevens and are so glad you are part of the Stevens Family.
- 5.0Feb 12, 2023Truck DriverCurrent Employee
Stevens is a great job if you're first getting into the industry the training is very good
When you first start you will be under a thousand $$Stevens Transport Response10mo
Thank you for your five-star review and feedback about driving for Stevens Transport. We appreciate it and are glad you had such a positive experience in our training program.
- 5.0Jan 30, 2023EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNewark, NJ
Nice warm environment pay is good
No upward mobility available hereStevens Transport Response11mo
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your five-star review and feedback about your time at Stevens Transport. We truly appreciate it and are glad you had a positive experience here.
Stevens Transport Reviews FAQs
Stevens Transport has an overall rating of 2.8 out of 5, based on over 435 reviews left anonymously by employees. 40% of employees would recommend working at Stevens Transport to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
40% of Stevens Transport employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Stevens Transport 2.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.