Found 382 of over 425 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay and a lot of bad loads" (in 29 reviews)
- "Driver Managers that have never driven and don’t know how it is completely clueless, you get paid pennies, have to be on the road for one whole week to get one day off and can’t exceed 5 days off, don’t care about truck issues either tell you don’t worry about or send you to a truck stop with zero certified mechanics that don’t fix the problem" (in 12 reviews)
- "Poor communication in management also some not all have to better listeners" (in 8 reviews)
- "Very poor communication between days and nights/weekends." (in 8 reviews)
- "The company is run by several micro managers, who have beaten down their employees." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Stevens Transport and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "good training"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Sep 30, 2023Truck DriverCurrent EmployeeDallas, TX
Always has your back all the time
None, absolute zero cons to themStevens Transport Response4d
Thank you so much for sharing your five-star review and feedback with us. We are so glad you have had such a positive experience driving for Stevens Transport.
- 2.0Oct 2, 2023Class A Cdl Truck DriverCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMesquite, TX
Great training, and safety emphasis.
Because it's a training company they tend to treat their drivers like children, large company poor communication.Stevens Transport Response21h
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you found our safety program to be great and are happy to discuss any issues you have experienced if you would reach out to HRfeedback@stevenstransport.com as it is difficult to assist with an anonymous review.