Found 73 of over 425 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay and a lot of bad loads" (in 29 reviews)
- "Driver Managers that have never driven and don’t know how it is completely clueless, you get paid pennies, have to be on the road for one whole week to get one day off and can’t exceed 5 days off, don’t care about truck issues either tell you don’t worry about or send you to a truck stop with zero certified mechanics that don’t fix the problem" (in 11 reviews)
- "Incompetent management." (in 9 reviews)
- "Very poor communication and direction given by supervisors." (in 8 reviews)
- "They told me this wouldn't happen if ' you just sign a lease' DO NOT SIGN A LEASE. you will inevitably have to train to make money." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Stevens Transport and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "low pay"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0May 23, 2023Class A Truck DriverCurrent Employee
Gain Experience and good training company
Poor pay and just a truck numberStevens Transport Response5mo
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you had a good training experience at Stevens. If there is anything we can do to personally assist you, please reach out to HRfeedback@stevenstransport.com as with an anonymous review it is difficult to help resolve any issues.
- 1.0Jun 12, 2022OTR ContractorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMesquite, TX
Great school, good training, good food on the yard and nice equipment.
The business team does not communicate with each other to help protect the contractors pay. Miles have been extremely low. Haven’t broke over 2000 miles in a month and not for the lack of trying, last month I’ve had to argue and fight for every penny I got paid.7Stevens Transport Response2y
Thank you for your feedback. We would be happy to help you personally if you would please reach out to Contractor Business Team Manager Bret Cortopassi 214-283-1919 . We have forwarded your message to Bret, but without a name or d river code or truck number, we cannot reach out to you directly. We look forward to hearing from you so that we can assist you. If you have a name or driver code or truck number we can reach out to him.