KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Stitch Fix CEO Elizabeth Spaulding
Elizabeth Spaulding

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Stitch Fix and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Ok

Sep 15, 2022 - Social Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's an ok place to work.

Cons

It does not pay well.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company to work for!

Sep 5, 2022 - Personal Stylist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I absolutely love the flexibility and freedom I have with working at StitchFix, if they were hiring full time I would definitely take it over my full-time position!

Cons

More competitive salary, pay isn't the best

Stitch Fix Response

This is what we love to hear! Thank you for taking the time to provide a review!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Culture

Aug 26, 2022 - Warehouse Supervisor in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits Great culture Free snacks

Cons

Still a fairly young company

Stitch Fix Response

We’re glad to hear that you are happy with our perks and culture, thank you for sharing your feedback as we strive to continuously improve.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Aug 26, 2022 - Part-time Stylist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture was super welcoming and interested in helping you succeed. It was not at all catty like I imagined it could be given the work force and industry. Supervisors are ready to help out and go above and beyond to make sure you are hitting your goals and helping if you are struggling.

Cons

Not enough pay for the amount of work it requires and bandwidth.

Stitch Fix Response

Thank you for your feedback. We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying the culture.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome!

Aug 18, 2022 - Interior Designer in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is super fun work!

Cons

It is hard to go as fast as they want.

Stitch Fix Response

Thank you for your feedback.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good opportunity for moms

Aug 10, 2022 - Stylist in Cape Coral S, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Make your own schedule Great communication Worl from home

Cons

Hard to build relationships woth peers

Stitch Fix Response

Thank you for sharing a review, we rely on feedback like yours to continue to improve employee experience.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Would work here again

Aug 4, 2022 - Technical Recruiter/Sourcer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and culture. The CEO is not afraid to be vulnerable in zoom company wide meetings. I loved my experience working with such kind people.

Cons

Sometimes there was lack of transparency in communication from leaders

Stitch Fix Response

This is what we love to hear! We're pleased to hear you’re enjoying your time at Stitch Fix.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to work for

Aug 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance. Wonderful benefits & incentives.

Cons

Metrics are a top priority.

Stitch Fix Response

This is what we love to hear! Thank you for taking time to provide a review!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jul 26, 2022 - Processor in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Food in break rooms Good supervisors Affordable health insurance Acceptance to diversity Supportive foundation

Cons

When I think of one I'll add it

Stitch Fix Response

This is what we love to hear! Thank you for taking time to provide a review!

10. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great

Jul 20, 2022 - Sales Associate - Stylist
    Business Outlook

Pros

You Get Great Customer Satisfactory Experience As A Customer

Cons

Employees Tend To Work Tooth And Nail To Make Sure The Customers Get That Great Satisfactory Experience.

Stitch Fix Response

Thank you for your honest review of your time spent with us.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,031 Reviews

Stitch Fix Reviews FAQs

Stitch Fix has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 2,074 reviews left anonymously by employees. 47% of employees would recommend working at Stitch Fix to a friend and 32% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Stitch Fix employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Stitch Fix. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

47% of Stitch Fix employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Stitch Fix 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 2.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Stitch Fix to be coworkers, benefits, work life balance and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Stitch Fix Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Stitch Fix? Share Your Experiences

Stitch Fix Careers

Cover image for Stitch Fix

Our people are bright, kind, and motivated by challenge. ...More

• Styling
  • Engineering and Tech
  • Corporate, CX and Ops
  • Community

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

112 days ago

Company News
We’re honored to be selected as a finalist for the Glossy Fashion Awards in the Most Inclusive Brand category. We create products and lines that are inclusive to all our clients at Stitch Fix: from harnessing our wealth of data and feedback to create Plus Size lines – and sharing it to help other brands do the same – to creating Elevate, a grant program to support and mentor designers of color. Read more about the Fashion Awards here: https://lnkd.in/gp7z_rvW and learn about our Elevate program here: https://lnkd.in/g4P-gWEX
Shared image - Skims and ThredUp are 2022 Glossy Fashion Award finalists
Skims and ThredUp are 2022 Glossy Fashion Award finalists
lnkd.in

118 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
As we continue to advance our social impact mission centered around equity and sustainability, we are excited to partner with Philadelphia-based artist Kah Yangni (they/them) to launch a size-inclusive Pride T-shirt in our Mohnton Made line, made more sustainably using upcycled cotton and recycled polyester. All proceeds from the T-shirt will be donated to The Venture Out Project, a non-profit dedicated to creating inclusive spaces for the LGBTQ+ community to enjoy the beauty and fun of the outdoors together. Driven to make art that focuses on radical optimism, illustrator and muralist Kah Yangni creates heartfelt work about justice, queerness and joy. Their piece, “We are Universal,” marked Philadelphia’s first public mural celebrating transgender individuals, and their poster work lives in the permanent collection of the Philidelphia Museum of Art. Kah’s graphic T-shirt designed for this limited-edition launch is part of our exclusive brand Mohnton Made, a line of modern essentials that is knit, cut and sewn locally in Mohnton, Pennsylvania.
Shared image - We're Launching a Limited-Edition Pride T-shirt in Support of Equity & Sustainability - Stitch Fix Newsroom
newsroom.stitchfix.com

Stitch Fix Photos

+ Add Photo
Stitch Fix photo of: Life at the Breezy- Atlanta Warehouse
Stitch Fix photo of: Our Offices
Stitch Fix photo of: Game Time!
Stitch Fix photo of: Workspaces and Meeting Places
Stitch Fix photo of: Office Space
Stitch Fix photo of: Eat up!
Stitch Fix photo of: Meeting? No Problem!

Expert Career Advice