- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Maine
- - Portland, ME Area
- - Portland, ME
Found 30 of over 36 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about Stone Coast Fund Services? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Stone Coast Fund Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Lack of communication senior management" (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Dec 7, 2022 - Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Culture, Career growth opportunities , accessible management team, training opportunities, focus on people
Must park in the Old Port, however only once a weekContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 27, 2022 - Hedge Fund Accountant in Portland, MERecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Good culture -Interesting work -Strong leadership
-Lack of development -Too much workload -Erosion of work life balance as you become more senior
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Nov 2, 2022 - Account Manager in Portland, MERecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Compared to two other fund administrators and other jobs, Stone Coast is easily the best employer I've had. Pay and benefits, work-life and remote flexibility are very good, especially for Portland. The company is constantly growing, giving opportunity if you want it though some just want to do their jobs. Best is that it's run in a very decent and humane way. Front line and senior managers are high quality, high character, low ego. Heavy focus on treating clients well keeps them happy and makes everybodys life easier.
Working on the same clients can be repetitive over time. Deadline driven. Disagree with many of the negative comments here.
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 6, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people to work with Salary Flexible hybrid work schedule
Some teams can be very boys club. But not all.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 12, 2022 - Hedge Fund AccountantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life balance Easy work
Pay Geography Upward mobility Size
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 30, 2022 - Investor Services Representative in Portland, MERecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It is a good job, chill people, and pay is decent
Work is a lot at times and underwhelming at times, depends on time.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 5, 2022 - Hedge Fund Accountant in Portland, MERecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing coworkers and management. Also hybrid/remote work options
Workload varies week to week
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 31, 2022 - Manager in Portland, MERecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Location, people, owner, flexibility, tenure
Benefits, turnover, senior management, career opportunities
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 30, 2022 - Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some flexibility, location in downtown Portland
I work in the operations group and found the managers and senior leaders inept and unable to change. They promote a culture of incompetence by hiring and promoting people with questionable skills. Avoid this place, there are better opportunities in Maine or remote.
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 5, 2022 - Investor Services RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good people, and important work
Office environment becomes hostile due to a lack of upward mobility
Stone Coast Fund Services Reviews FAQs
Stone Coast Fund Services has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Stone Coast Fund Services to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
80% of Stone Coast Fund Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Stone Coast Fund Services 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.