Stonebridge Companies Sales Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Stonebridge Companies Sales Manager Reviews

Found 6 reviews

Navin Dimond

"Best Company I Have Ever Worked For!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Loveland, CO

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Upper management truly cares about all employees. Hard work is noticed and rewarded. Since I started at Stonebridge less than a year ago, the company has come leaps and bounds. They encourage their employees to be the best they can and help them to reach their goals. Stonebridge allows you to have a wonderful work/life balance.

Cons

I honestly have nothing negative to say about Stonebridge.

Advice to Management

Jack, Judy and Steve are amazing to work for! I really appreciate all they have done for me and my hotels.

Stonebridge Companies2015-12-31

"Out of Touch"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

You can move up the ladder fast, and they value loyalty. Corporate is typically pretty responsive due to it being a smaller company.

Cons

They don’t seem to understand the fact that millennials are starting to take over, and they really need to take a look at what is important to the younger generation. Directors of Sales are miserable compared to other hotel companies I’ve worked for, which does not make moving up in your career very appealing here.

Advice to Management

Don’t micro-manage so much, and give praise when deserved. Seriously. People need to be reminded that they are allowed to sleep at night.

Stonebridge Companies2018-03-18
  3. "Sales Manager"

Former Employee - Sales Manager

I worked at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Adherence to brand flag standards. Company didn't want to lose flags, so kept up with standards and remodels. Bonus program.

Cons

Owned by property investors, not hospitality professionals. The company was run like a real estate investment firm with a low appreciation for service.

Advice to Management

Learn some hospitality norms. Care about the guest, not just the property. Hire folks who care about service and can train their staff to be able to deliver on service. Take pride in your hospitality.

Stonebridge Companies2017-01-06
  4. "Sales Manager"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies

Pros

Cell phone reimbursement and growing portfolio of properties.

Cons

Extremely late "incentive" pay out, antiquated style of management that tends to be very micromanaging.

Advice to Management

Pay incentives within a reasonable time of being earned - this will earn more loyalty than you think.

Stonebridge Companies2016-03-09

"Stonebridge Wants to Strengthen Our Hotel"

Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Stonebridge is investigating time and money to improve our property. They are available to the staff and seem to value our stability and happiness. Contrary to previous reviews, I have been truly impressed by Senior Management. They seem to be a highly motivated and solid team of experts.

Cons

As with all companies, Stonebridge could use some work on communication between the corporate office and their properties.

Advice to Management

Keep putting forward the effort and working on improving communication. It has been a joy working for Stonebridge thus far! Recommendation: Please consider improving your benefit program. The lack of benefit options makes competing industry employers appear much more desirable to work for.

Stonebridge Companies2015-12-20

"Listening to your employees can go a long way"

Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies

Pros

They care about the growth and appearance of the hotel's they own.

Cons

The benefits are terrible. You do not get any paid time off even as a Manager until you have worked with the company for one year and then you get one week, which is hardly worth sticking with the company for a year. Even when you finally get vacation time you get the typical guilt trip when you request Black Friday off. Honestly there is no real reason to stay with this company. No one is happy, everyone is overworked...

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees. A lot of them seem bitter and I'm sure it's hard reading these reviews, but I promise things will turn around if you just listen.

Stonebridge Companies2015-09-01