Stoneside Blinds & Shades Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.9
Mickey Fain

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Full of smart, fun people and great work!"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This place is amazing. Everyone here is so smart and driven while still remaining a fun environment. Management is extremely supportive of employees and flexible with individual needs and wants. On top of it all, the company has tons of fun little company get togethers, some times during the day and other times after hours. There is also a yearly conference used for training and team building which is not only extremely useful but very fun as well!

Cons

N/A this place is amazing!

"Dallas Installer"

Current Employee - Dallas Installer in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Dallas Installer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time

Pros

I've been with Stoneside nearly a year now. Support from coworkers is second to none. There is always someone available to meet your needs. The training took me from thinking i knew how to install shades to knowing I can do it. I would recommend Stoneside to anyone looking for a company that gives hoot about you and making sure you succeed.

Cons

No cons to speak of. I think I've already worked for the worst companies, so this one gets my vote for best.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Adapt and evolve with this ever changing industry. Give us the tools to flawlessly execute our tasks and we wont let you down.

"Stoneside, providing a cool experience one person at a time..."

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Stoneside is a fast growing company. Values of a company are truly important to me and they are to the company as well. The dreams and visions are also big, but the nice part is we actually make things happen! One team, one vision!

Cons

I personally don't think this is a con however some may. There are always changes and some don't like change, it is very typically in a fast growing organization.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Best Job Ever!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Promote a strong and healthy work/ life balance
    Genuinely care about their employees and actions back that up
    Live up to their values and culture
    Great opportunity for advancement
    Great opportunity to learn and personal growth

Cons

All the free food and donuts is starting to make me fat
    Drive for me is 30 miles each way
    Was denied a hot tub in my office

Advice to Management

Keep being awesome!

"Awesome Company!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time

Pros

I love working for Stoneside because we have such a phenomenal sense of camaraderie, we are all trying to achieve the same goal! We work together as a team and help one another. Stoneside has a tremendous amount of integrity and I am proud to be a Stoneside employee!

Cons

So far I have been 100% happy and I can't imagine that changing!

"Great company! Great people!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time

Pros

The hours are great, early a.m. to early p.m. leaves time to enjoy the day with friends and family. Friendly co-workers, casual dress code, relatively stress free environment. Management is open to new ideas. Free pizza once a month!!! Plus you can bring your dog/dogs to work with you!

Cons

Constant change as company grows. Lack of accountability in certain positions and undefined roles for some positions cause confusion.

Advice to Management

Hold people accountable for their work. Implement positive changes in a more timely matter.

"Fix it all attitude"

Current Employee - Inside Design Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Inside Design Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The environment is fun to be in, we laugh and support each other to ensure things run smoothly. The company is working to hire full time installers as employees, which will be an incredible addition to the overall process of the business. Business is booming and even in the short time that I have been employed, I have already seen personal commission results! Getting to know the designers and what they thrive on as consultants has been a valuable and positive aspect of my position, I feel like I do contribute to the overall goal.

Cons

Not a "con" per say, but you must have a proactive attitude to keep up with the constant changes involved with a quickly growing company in order to feel successful. It is not an environment for people that are looking for strict job responsibilities.

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent with the entire process and stay closely involved with the inner-workings at the headquarters, and you will keep everyone loving their careers!

"A true "Cool Window Covering Experience""

Current Employee - Design Consultant in East Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in East Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Stoneside is a truly a fantastic company to work for. The company and management stand behind you in every way. Income and growth potential are unlimited. We have a high quality product that we all stand behind. A dream Job!!!

Cons

As a growing company, things rapids change. You must be willing to accept change and be able to embrace it

"Phenomenal Company!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time (More than a year)

Pros

We have an exceptional group of amazing people with incredible team comradery. I love the positivity we all share on a regular basis, and being able to grow with such a phenomenal company for over 2 years now. This is a dream job!
    We have a high quality product, and an excellent customer care team that stands behind it.

Cons

We are a growing company, and enduring positive changes regularly.

"A class act!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in Portland, OR

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Stoneside truly listens to feedback from employees and clients, fluidly adjusting where needed. Fantastic online presence, presentation, and product. The CEO is optimistic and creative, very hands-on. The National Sales Director is supportive in a very positive way. This company invests heavily in its employees' success. Growing rapidly but still feels like a family. The customer service team in Denver works night and day to support designers.

Cons

Things change rapidly in a growing company so you must stay on your toes and be very organized. Take initiative rather than waiting for someone else to take care of issues that arise. These are not so much "cons" as normal challenges in any workplace.

Advice to Management

N/A