Stoneside Blinds & Shades Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated May 30, 2019

Found 18 reviews

5.0
Mickey Fain
  1. "Updated Review - This Place Is Still Awesome"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked for Stoneside for about 2 years now and wanted to provide an updated review from my last one. Most companies lose their shiny exterior once you've been around the block a few times, but not Stoneside. On a daily basis I am always struck by how hard-working, honest, and compassionate everyone is and how everyone works so seamlessly as a team. No office politics, no stealthily hidden agendas, just good people...

Cons

N/A for me. We expect and thrive off of constant change for continuous improvement. This might not work for some people, but it is ideal for me!

Advice to Management

Keep being as honest, true, and transparent as you always have been!

Stoneside Blinds & Shades2019-05-30
  2. "Best Job Ever!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time for less than a year

Pros

Creative Environment; Fun, friendly people working together in a mutually beneficial "win-win-win" professional relationship. I win, the company wins, and my clients win. Work from home independently with the support you need to make great money selling great products to Pre-qualified clients. Design your own schedule (under company guidelines). Enjoy what you do! The Core Values of the company are LIVED. They really...

Cons

I'm not gonna say these are "cons" but rather things to expect. Stoneside Blinds and Shades is a newer small company that is growing rapidly. This means that things change quickly and you must adapt without hesitation. You may find it difficult to enjoy the position if you don't like driving in your car or you don't like going above and beyond for clients. Stoneside provides 5 star service. If you don't like occasionally...

Advice to Management

Wow! Keep treating your employees like equals (as you do) and you're going to attract only the best and brightest sales/design talent. When a company treats it's employees this good - it grows rapidly and securely.

Stoneside Blinds & Shades2019-05-05

"Incredible People!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is incredible. Everybody here is striving to produce the very best people, process and product. The mission statement is not just words on paper. They talk the talk and walk the walk. I feel very fortunate to have found a home here.

Cons

Things change quickly but it's because we are always trying to make things better.

Advice to Management

Focus on updated technology. Keep practicing what you preach. Keep adding the additional products we need to increase revenue and stay competitive. Send bigger samples, make the proposals easier to read and more professional looking for commercial clients.

Stoneside Blinds & Shades2018-06-20

"Awesome company to work for!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible hours, work from home, great management team, lots of support, everyone is committed to helping you succeed

Cons

Lots of driving time (but better than sitting in an office all day!)

Advice to Management

None - keep doing what you are doing! I feel very supported and like I am given the tools to succeed.

Stoneside Blinds & Shades2018-06-21

"Full of smart, fun people and great work!"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time for less than a year

Pros

This place is amazing. Everyone here is so smart and driven while still remaining a fun environment. Management is extremely supportive of employees and flexible with individual needs and wants. On top of it all, the company has tons of fun little company get togethers, some times during the day and other times after hours. There is also a yearly conference used for training and team building which is not only extremely...

Cons

N/A this place is amazing!

Stoneside Blinds & Shades2017-10-19

"Dallas Installer"

Current Employee - Dallas Installer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time

Pros

I've been with Stoneside nearly a year now. Support from coworkers is second to none. There is always someone available to meet your needs. The training took me from thinking i knew how to install shades to knowing I can do it. I would recommend Stoneside to anyone looking for a company that gives hoot about you and making sure you succeed.

Cons

No cons to speak of. I think I've already worked for the worst companies, so this one gets my vote for best.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Adapt and evolve with this ever changing industry. Give us the tools to flawlessly execute our tasks and we wont let you down.

Stoneside Blinds & Shades2016-06-23

"Stoneside, providing a cool experience one person at a time..."

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time for more than a year

Pros

Stoneside is a fast growing company. Values of a company are truly important to me and they are to the company as well. The dreams and visions are also big, but the nice part is we actually make things happen! One team, one vision!

Cons

I personally don't think this is a con however some may. There are always changes and some don't like change, it is very typically in a fast growing organization.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Stoneside Blinds & Shades2016-06-09

"Best Job Ever!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time for less than a year

Pros

Promote a strong and healthy work/ life balance Genuinely care about their employees and actions back that up Live up to their values and culture Great opportunity for advancement Great opportunity to learn and personal growth

Cons

All the free food and donuts is starting to make me fat Drive for me is 30 miles each way Was denied a hot tub in my office

Advice to Management

Keep being awesome!

Stoneside Blinds & Shades2016-05-24

"Awesome Company!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time

Pros

I love working for Stoneside because we have such a phenomenal sense of camaraderie, we are all trying to achieve the same goal! We work together as a team and help one another. Stoneside has a tremendous amount of integrity and I am proud to be a Stoneside employee!

Cons

So far I have been 100% happy and I can't imagine that changing!

Stoneside Blinds & Shades2016-03-22

"Great company! Great people!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time

Pros

The hours are great, early a.m. to early p.m. leaves time to enjoy the day with friends and family. Friendly co-workers, casual dress code, relatively stress free environment. Management is open to new ideas. Free pizza once a month!!! Plus you can bring your dog/dogs to work with you!

Cons

Constant change as company grows. Lack of accountability in certain positions and undefined roles for some positions cause confusion.

Advice to Management

Hold people accountable for their work. Implement positive changes in a more timely matter.

Stoneside Blinds & Shades2015-07-17