Stoneside Blinds & Shades Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.9
Mickey Fain

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Awesome company to work for!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours, work from home, great management team, lots of support, everyone is committed to helping you succeed

Cons

Lots of driving time (but better than sitting in an office all day!)

Advice to Management

None - keep doing what you are doing! I feel very supported and like I am given the tools to succeed.

2. "Incredible People!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant
    Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is incredible. Everybody here is striving to produce the very best people, process and product. The mission statement is not just words on paper. They talk the talk and walk the walk. I feel very fortunate to have found a home here.

Cons

Things change quickly but it's because we are always trying to make things better.

Advice to Management

Focus on updated technology. Keep practicing what you preach. Keep adding the additional products we need to increase revenue and stay competitive. Send bigger samples, make the proposals easier to read and more professional looking for commercial clients.

"Full of smart, fun people and great work!"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This place is amazing. Everyone here is so smart and driven while still remaining a fun environment. Management is extremely supportive of employees and flexible with individual needs and wants. On top of it all, the company has tons of fun little company get togethers, some times during the day and other times after hours. There is also a yearly conference used for training and team building which is not only extremely useful but very fun as well!

Cons

N/A this place is amazing!

"Dallas Installer"

Current Employee - Dallas Installer in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Dallas Installer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time

Pros

I've been with Stoneside nearly a year now. Support from coworkers is second to none. There is always someone available to meet your needs. The training took me from thinking i knew how to install shades to knowing I can do it. I would recommend Stoneside to anyone looking for a company that gives hoot about you and making sure you succeed.

Cons

No cons to speak of. I think I've already worked for the worst companies, so this one gets my vote for best.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Adapt and evolve with this ever changing industry. Give us the tools to flawlessly execute our tasks and we wont let you down.

"Stoneside, providing a cool experience one person at a time..."

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Stoneside is a fast growing company. Values of a company are truly important to me and they are to the company as well. The dreams and visions are also big, but the nice part is we actually make things happen! One team, one vision!

Cons

I personally don't think this is a con however some may. There are always changes and some don't like change, it is very typically in a fast growing organization.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Best Job Ever!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Promote a strong and healthy work/ life balance
    Genuinely care about their employees and actions back that up
    Live up to their values and culture
    Great opportunity for advancement
    Great opportunity to learn and personal growth

Cons

All the free food and donuts is starting to make me fat
    Drive for me is 30 miles each way
    Was denied a hot tub in my office

Advice to Management

Keep being awesome!

"Awesome Company!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time

Pros

I love working for Stoneside because we have such a phenomenal sense of camaraderie, we are all trying to achieve the same goal! We work together as a team and help one another. Stoneside has a tremendous amount of integrity and I am proud to be a Stoneside employee!

Cons

So far I have been 100% happy and I can't imagine that changing!

"Great company! Great people!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time

Pros

The hours are great, early a.m. to early p.m. leaves time to enjoy the day with friends and family. Friendly co-workers, casual dress code, relatively stress free environment. Management is open to new ideas. Free pizza once a month!!! Plus you can bring your dog/dogs to work with you!

Cons

Constant change as company grows. Lack of accountability in certain positions and undefined roles for some positions cause confusion.

Advice to Management

Hold people accountable for their work. Implement positive changes in a more timely matter.

"Fix it all attitude"

Current Employee - Inside Design Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Inside Design Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The environment is fun to be in, we laugh and support each other to ensure things run smoothly. The company is working to hire full time installers as employees, which will be an incredible addition to the overall process of the business. Business is booming and even in the short time that I have been employed, I have already seen personal commission results! Getting to know the designers and what they thrive on as consultants has been a valuable and positive aspect of my position, I feel like I do contribute to the overall goal.

Cons

Not a "con" per say, but you must have a proactive attitude to keep up with the constant changes involved with a quickly growing company in order to feel successful. It is not an environment for people that are looking for strict job responsibilities.

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent with the entire process and stay closely involved with the inner-workings at the headquarters, and you will keep everyone loving their careers!

"A true "Cool Window Covering Experience""

Current Employee - Design Consultant in East Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in East Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Stoneside Blinds & Shades full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Stoneside is a truly a fantastic company to work for. The company and management stand behind you in every way. Income and growth potential are unlimited. We have a high quality product that we all stand behind. A dream Job!!!

Cons

As a growing company, things rapids change. You must be willing to accept change and be able to embrace it