Stonewall Solutions Reviews in Providence, RI | Glassdoor

Providence, RI Area

5.0
John Condon

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great, growing company with close-knit team"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Pawtucket, RI
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Pawtucket, RI

I have been working at Stonewall Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working for SWS as a Project Manager for almost three years now. I can honestly say that I have not stopped learning since I started here. The company has a really great team in place who have a strong commitment to working collaboratively to help each other grow and to create great products for our clients. Everyone on the team have been awesome to work with and we’ve truly become a tight-knit group, which for me is one of the most important parts of any job. There isn’t one person in the company who I wouldn’t feel like I could look to for advice or who I wouldn't be willing to learn something new from. Even when difficult situations present themselves, I never stop feeling like a valued team member. Overall, a great place to work if you value the people you work with who you are willing to learn and grow with.

Cons

You may find yourself wearing multiple hats at a time, but if you put in the work, the experience you'll gain from those experiences will pay off exponentially in the long run. No hard work goes unrecognized here.

2. "Great company to be with!"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Pawtucket, RI
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Pawtucket, RI

I have been working at Stonewall Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been at Stonewall a little less than a year now, and it has been a very positive experience for me. As I was fairly new to the technology field, I was a little hesitant about signing on full time. However, the entire staff is EXTREMELY friendly and patient. If you put in the effort, you'll learn quickly and be successful here. It's a small but busy company that will keep you moving onward and upward. Stonewall is a wonderful, growing company, so there is plenty of opportunity for growth. It's definitely the right field to be in. I'm happy to have joined such a great team!

Cons

Occasional long days, but you do what you have to do when there are deadlines to meet!

3. "Whether a customer or employee, Stonewall Solutions is a great company!"

Current Employee - Project Support Representative in Pawtucket, RI
    Current Employee - Project Support Representative in Pawtucket, RI

I have been working at Stonewall Solutions part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been working at Stonewall Solutions, Inc. (SWS Technologies) for around 2 years now. Honestly, just a great company in terms of work environment, product quality, and customer satisfaction. From the employee perspective, Stonewall is a wonderful employment opportunity and is extremely rewarding if you work hard and put in 100% effort. If you like to be a part of team and really want to enjoy the work that you are doing, then there's no better place than Stonewall. The work environment is enjoyable but challenging and one's success is truly dependent on one's efforts. It is a place where one is awarded for accomplishments but also held accountable for actions. The Stonewall team is determined, driven, and focused when it comes to every aspect of the job. Basically, if you are looking for a rewarding line of work and believe in earning your paycheck, then look no further. The job requires diligence and is simply no place for anyone looking to do the bare minimum. The management here gives employees every chance to succeed and I am so glad I took my chance!

Cons

The only cons are occasional long days, but the management is flexible and some projects can be worked on from home as long as the same standards can be met.

Stonewall Solutions Response

Jan 29, 2015 – President

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback and will continue to strive to make Stonewall a better place for our employees and our customers.

4. "If you give SWS 110% you will gain even more!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Providence, RI
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Providence, RI

I have been working at Stonewall Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

SWS or Stonewall Solutions is a company that will require you to put your heart and soul into your work. If you do not like to work hard you will become drained and fail in this company. If you are willing to work hard you are bound for success in the company. The company is made up of a core team; developers and project managers. The developers can be timid at times but they are brilliant. The project managers are organized and work very well together. All employees are respected by one another.

I started at SWS during college (as an intern) and it has been a rewarding career. I've watched my fellow classmates settle for "easy jobs" and "figuring things out" while I am in confident that this was the perfect career choice! The hard work does not go unnoticed! The President of the company allows new team members to learn on the fly and he has confidence in our work. We wear many hats, we acquire knowledge daily, and we work VERY HARD.

Cons

Long hours (sometimes), conference calls and meetings on weekends and after hours (sometimes)

Stonewall Solutions Response