KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Strategic Behavioral Health

Is this your company?

Strategic Behavioral Health

Add a Review

Strategic Behavioral Health Employee Reviews about "strategic behavioral health"

Updated Jul 22, 2020

Found 9 of over 283 reviews

3.3
Strategic Behavioral Health CEO Mike Orian (no image)
Mike Orian

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Friendly staff and they are open for any questions or concerns that you may have.(in 12 reviews)
  • "There are so many great people who work there dedicated to helping kids get better.(in 11 reviews)
  • "Benefits are good (Medical, vision, dental, 401k).(in 9 reviews)
  • "Employees genuinely care about the patients and their outcomes.(in 7 reviews)
  • "The current leadership team has reached a level of collaboration that truly makes it a very meaningful place of employment.(in 7 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Disability

This rating reflects the overall rating of Strategic Behavioral Health and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "strategic behavioral health"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Strategic Behavioral Health is Focused on Excellence in Patient Care

Jul 22, 2020 - Vice President Clinical Services and Regulatory Affairs in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strategic Behavioral Health is a company whose focus is centered on excellence in patient care. A Trauma Sensitive approach to care along with focus on holistic healthcare needs for our patients provide improved outcomes, but, more importantly, help patients return to families, school, and careers to live their best lives. Our employees are making a difference daily in the lives of our patients. These goals are shared by leadership teams and employees among our hospitals with a vision for continued growth and provision of mental health care services in the future.

Cons

More mental health services are needed.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A company dedicated to the people it cares for...

Jul 21, 2020 - Internal Auditor
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was employed by two larger behavioral health organizations prior to Strategic BH and the differences are quite surprising. Strategic Behavioral Health strives for unmatched patient care. Proper training, along with education provided by some of the most knowledgeable people in behavioral health, today. Treating people during, possibly, the most distressing point in their life is no easy task; therefore, not everyone has the patience and understanding to work in the field. With that being said, Strategic finds the RIGHT people for the job in order to ensure the best possible individualized care for our patients. This company has incredible leadership and is most definitely headed in the right direction!

Cons

Applicants need to understand the qualities behavioral health requires of you as an employee - hard working, efficient, empathetic.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work at!

Jul 3, 2020 - Community Liaison in Harlingen, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work/life balance working at Palms Behavioral Health Competitive Pay Leadership has been great since I have been there When off on PTO no one is bothering you Provide me with all my tools to do my job

Cons

None - Palms has always been great to me.

4. 5.0

Great place to work!

Jul 2, 2020 - Director of Business Development in Harlingen, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Palms Behavioral Health has a teamwork environment with a positive feel. I recommend working here for the opportunity to work with a great team and gain experience in mental health as well.

Cons

I have none at this time

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

New Hire Orientation Review

Oct 13, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The staff was very warm and welcoming at the Charlotte facility. Doing the presentations the presenters seem very knowledgeable about their roles at strategic Behavioral Health. I love the fact that they put together binders for us so that we could read along with the presenters and the binders contained a lot of beneficial information. We were served delicious lunch everyday.

Cons

An individual with little experience and a 4 year degree can start out making the same pay as someone who works in housekeeping.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Clear View Behavioral Health

Oct 12, 2017 - Mental Health Technician in Johnstown, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

New team member orientation is comprehensive and easily understood. The SBH staff that delivered training are extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic, which in turn creates a positive learning atmosphere. All of the staff I have met thus far at Clear View are very well informed, personable individuals. I am excited to begin my career with Strategic Behavioral Health at Clear View. Robin is wonderful and attentive. She went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied during our orientation. Thank you, Robin!

Cons

Lecture style presentations are sometimes dry. However, I understand this type of education is necessary in order to relay the plethora of information that is required to begin work.

7. 5.0

Training

Oct 11, 2017 - New Hire in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am impressed with Strategic Behavioral Health. The training has been interesting and beneficial. We touched on the culture of the company as well as the values and motivation for existing as a company. A lot of time was spent on the day to day job and how to best work in the hospital. I have been impressed with the HR department and how they are selecting employees who match the company. The information we studied gives me confidence as I integrate into working with staff as we serve clients. I liked the multi site video presentations that were coupled with on site in person presenters. It was a good balance. Another strong point was the scheduled interaction times with the other new hires in our group. Every presenter did a good job communicating their subject.

Cons

Some of the slides were hard to read. The colorful slide format was a distraction and often made words hard to read. Yellow fonts were impossible to read even in the printed notebook form.

8. 5.0

MHT

Aug 18, 2017 - MHT in Harlingen, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm an mht at palms behavioral in Harlingen tx, I've been in orientation for the past week and I must say that so far this has been one of the most organized and well managed facilities, their orientation is fun but also very informational. You can tell that this facility really care for the clients and want nothing but the best for them. I'm excited to start working for this company and I thank strategic behavioral health for the opportunity to join this amazing company

Cons

As of now I haven't seen any

9. 5.0

Willow Creek Review

Aug 15, 2017 - Mental Health Technician in Green Bay, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've had the pleasure of accepting a position as a Mental Heath Technician for Willow Creek and am currently in orientation. It's been obvious from the first moment that Strategic Behavioral Health is passionate about mental health and providing the best for everyone inlolved. The level of training provided is incredible. Their true passion for sincerely caring for others is refreshing! I'm not only excited to be working with Strategic, but I'm honored to be involved in such a positive thing! I look forward to a long rewarding career here!

Cons

Given the short amount of time associated with Strategic, I have not found any cons yet to this point. However, that said, I am confident in saying that should I find any cons in the future, I can be assured my concerns would be taken respectfully and addressed in an appropriate manner.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews