Strategis Advertising Reviews | Glassdoor

George Irish

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Place"

Current Employee - Account Coordinator in Stoughton, MA

I have been working at Strategis Advertising full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone is very smart and inviting. It is a great environment.

Cons

I'm not sure you can say this is a con - but there were always free donuts around! It made it a little difficult to stay in shape, but well worth it.

Advice to Management

Try buying apples.

2. "Great place to work and learn"

Current Employee - Account Coordinator in Stoughton, MA

I have been working at Strategis Advertising full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

They give you a ton of opportunity and they are willing to listen to new ideas. Most importantly they will implement those ideas that are well thought out.

Cons

It is very fast-paced and deadlines are always looming. Such is life at an agency.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

3. "Great Company & Opportunity to Learn a Ton!"

Pros

I get to be hands on with all of my projects and work on a variety of assignments and accounts which keeps things fresh! I've been able to learn by doing and have gotten opportunites that larger companies wouldn't have felt comfortable giving me.

Cons

Don't really have any issues here!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good environment!

4. "Fast-Paced, New Challenges, Great Place To Work"

Pros

Company is small and nimble with tons of opportunity for go getters, that don't mind rolling up their sleeves. Strategis is constantly reinventing itself to adjust to the ever-changing landscape. This company will assist and allow you to go as far as you can take yourself. Management is fair but will not tolerate slackers. Workers on auto-pilot need not apply. It's small there is no where to hide. Bumps in the road as with all companies, but potential growth astronomical.

Cons

It's small, there is no where to hide. All hands on deck needed at all times.

Advice to Management

Continue to try new options for growing as you are, be more selective when hiring. Problems employees tend to negatively impact the other employees.

5. "Wish i could select ZERO stars. Horrible company to work for. DO NOT WORK HERE. No work/life balance."

I worked at Strategis Advertising full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I learned what kind of environment I do not want to work in. I got amazing job offers after leaving this job.

Cons

No work life balance, stressful work environment, not friendly towards new employees, VERY small company with turnover, I do not recommend,

Advice to Management

Be kind to and trust new employees. Do not search through their things or watch them like hawks. This creates a horrific work environment with turnover.

6. "My internship was fantastic!"

Pros

Strategis is a very close knit advertising firm that is excellent in providing custom service to all their clients as well as personalized attention. I learned many of the ins and outs of an advertising firm during my 3 full months at the firm. I wouldn't trade my time there for anything.

Cons

Only complaint was there were times where they had little for me to do, but most of the time I was working on a variety of things.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

7. "Great place to work!!"

I have been working at Strategis Advertising full-time

Pros

Been working there for over 5 years; the leadership and the team were very knowledgeable, caring and involved with the day-to-day functions. The fact that it’s a small firm offers unique opportunities to shine, grow and excel. I would definitely recommend it to friends and relatives as a place to work

Cons

Being that it’s a small firm, there is nowhere to hide; you have to come in motivated every day and expect to work and perform at a high level…that can be challenging sometimes

Advice to Management

We have no physical assets, so continue to take care of your employees

"Great place to work and learn if you don't mind working."

Pros

At Strategis there is great opportunity to learn, work, contribute and create to your full potential. Ideas and a strong work ethic are highly valued and recognized. Work is very varied amongst media & industries. You have to be a quick study and love marketing innovation and technology. If this is you the Sky is the limit.

Cons

If you're incompetent, you have nowhere to hide as this is a small company and you'll stick out like a sore thumb.

Advice to Management

Consider candidates more carefully.