Cover image for Stride Health

Found 44 of over 47 reviews

4.0
Stride Health CEO and  CoFounder Noah Lang
Noah Lang

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl™ on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
Cons
  • "As long as leadership continues to set clear expectations up front, it’s no worse than any other busy season.(in 4 reviews)
      Aug 16, 2023
      Senior Recruiter/Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have a great culture

Cons

Sometimes it feels isolated when remote

1. 4.0
        May 30, 2023
        Mx Representative
        Business Outlook

Pros

They are helping people looking to get health, dental, and vision insurance through the marketplace and State exchanges across the country.

Cons

They could be better organized, and make better use of available resources on hand to serve clients more efficiently

2. Join the Stride Health team
        See Our Latest Jobs
          Jul 24, 2022
          Senior HRBP
          Former Employee, more than 5 years
          Business Outlook

Pros

-Stride has a mission, vision, and values that show up in many ways; they aren't just words on a wall. -The people, Striders are welcoming, kind, inspiring, smart, and collaborative. -People are able to see a real impact of their work and the value it provides to the members Stride serves. -The culture and relationships are truly special and have stayed strong even as they transitioned to fully remote and a larger scale. -Onboarding is well thought out and extremely supportive to help ensure successful start.

Cons

-Things move fast, and you have to be able to adapt, its a fast growing company. Though, this isnt unique to Stride as its a typical dynamic of most startups.

1. 2.0
            Sep 24, 2022
            Business Outlook

Pros

- met some of the kindest people - tackling a huge pain point - felt like we were working for a good and noble cause

Cons

- poor leadership from the top and a disconnect of how employees were really feeling. even when honest feedback was given it was deflected into how WE needed to change - insane deadlines and unrealistic expectations to meet them. I understand the "faith" in employees to get it done but there should be consideration of what doing so would do on the workforce - clear favorites. some teams were clearly treated better and others were not, leading to huge turnover in those teams - very apparent lack of manpower yet there was at the time a stubbornness around wanted to hire for key roles that were absolutely necessary and needed

Jan 2, 2022
              Mobile Engineering Lead
              Former Employee, less than 1 year
              Business Outlook

Pros

The people and the mission. Stride has one of the warmest, most supportive and capable groups of people I have ever had the fortune to work with. And they're all doing good work that has a significant and positive benefit for their fellow humans! Even though my tenure at Stride was brief (ending only to pursue an opportunity to follow my passion), I know they are poised and ready to have a major impact on the world. I highly recommend Stride as a place to work if you want to work with good people doing good things.

Cons

Due to the difficult hiring climate, there can be some times when resources limit the ability to tackle all the things all the time. I know progress is being made, and Stride is not the only startup suffering from this situation.

1. 3.0
                Nov 8, 2022
                Member Experience Representative
                Current Employee, less than 1 year
                Saint Petersburg, FL
                Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work great hours smart staff

Cons

Micromanaging engineering issues no leadership no clear process make up as go

Jan 12, 2022
                  Software Engineer
                  Current Employee
                  Business Outlook

Pros

Stride is truly a collaborative and people first company. Being a mission driven company thats making a direct impact to peoples lives is such a rewarding aspect. The team is filled with truly smart, dedicated and kind individuals. They make remote work fun and it feels like I know most of my coworkers so well , though I've never met them in person!

Cons

As most startups, things are shifting and moving quickly. Only advice is to build more time to do forward planning, assessments, and postmortems. This will help be more proactive.

Mar 30, 2022
                    Senior Recruiter
                    Current Employee, less than 1 year
                    Business Outlook

Pros

-Collaborative -Energetic group of diverse people -Great product -Company Wide Retreats -Monthly wellness stipend.

Cons

-Smaller company (if you find that to even be a con). -Quick moving tasks, very agile.

1. 4.0
                      Feb 13, 2022
                      Member Experience Associate
                      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, fantastic powerhouse HR team, leadership team committed to growing empathy and becoming better communicators

Cons

Low starting salary, teams that work the longest, most emotionally taxing hours get paid the least

Sep 8, 2021
                        Current Employee
                        Business Outlook

Pros

- Coworkers are all extremely smart and hardworking. Everyone lives and breathes Stride's mission of helping people. - Stride as a whole has done a great job of keeping the team close through remote work - There's no shortage of challenging work, yet it's super rewarding and motivating seeing direct impact from our work in the benefits market

Cons

There are definitely some growing pains, however everyone's great work ethic fills in the gaps when something does come up

Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Reviews
                      </>Embed

Stride Health Reviews FAQs

Stride Health has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 47 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Stride Health to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Stride Health employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Stride Health. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.

67% of Stride Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Stride Health 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Stride Health to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Stride Health Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

RFP Coordinator

I have a 5 year gap in my work history due to an illness. How do I explain this? I can't lie, SSD is on my background check as a previous employer. I am on it and looking to re-enter the job market and get off of it, but I understand it is a reason for employers to pause in hiring me.

2 Comments

Senior Associate

How do you interview for a position when you are under-qualified based on seniority but not based on skills? I currently serve as a senior associate for a reputable consulting firm, and I have an interview for an associate director position. However, I am just shy of the minimum YOE requirement included on the job application and relatively young (though I meet all of the other requirements). Any advice on convincing the hiring manager I am ready for a mid-level role?

0 Comments

EY

Had 4 behavioral interviews for a position last week. Last Friday (which was the last of the four interviews), the interviewer spent most of the interview selling me on the job and didn't ask me any questions. She ended the interview by saying she thinks I am confident and would be a great fit for the role. I took this as a good sign but giving it's 2023 you never truly know. Has anyone ever had an interviewer do something similar and not gotten the job?

7 Comments

Glassdoor has 47 Stride Health reviews submitted anonymously by Stride Health employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Stride Health is right for you.