Found 44 of over 47 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Badass team" (in 9 reviews)
- "People are passionate, caring, smart, and wonderful (with some notable exceptions)." (in 9 reviews)
- "They have a great culture" (in 5 reviews)
- "+ Benefits are amazing for a company this size" (in 4 reviews)
- "+Awesome opportunity for growth within the company." (in 3 reviews)
- "As long as leadership continues to set clear expectations up front, it’s no worse than any other busy season." (in 4 reviews)
- 4.0May 30, 2023Mx RepresentativeFormer Employee
They are helping people looking to get health, dental, and vision insurance through the marketplace and State exchanges across the country.
They could be better organized, and make better use of available resources on hand to serve clients more efficiently
- 5.0Jul 24, 2022Senior HRBPFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSan Francisco, CA
-Stride has a mission, vision, and values that show up in many ways; they aren't just words on a wall. -The people, Striders are welcoming, kind, inspiring, smart, and collaborative. -People are able to see a real impact of their work and the value it provides to the members Stride serves. -The culture and relationships are truly special and have stayed strong even as they transitioned to fully remote and a larger scale. -Onboarding is well thought out and extremely supportive to help ensure successful start.
-Things move fast, and you have to be able to adapt, its a fast growing company. Though, this isnt unique to Stride as its a typical dynamic of most startups.
- 2.0Sep 24, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
- met some of the kindest people - tackling a huge pain point - felt like we were working for a good and noble cause
- poor leadership from the top and a disconnect of how employees were really feeling. even when honest feedback was given it was deflected into how WE needed to change - insane deadlines and unrealistic expectations to meet them. I understand the "faith" in employees to get it done but there should be consideration of what doing so would do on the workforce - clear favorites. some teams were clearly treated better and others were not, leading to huge turnover in those teams - very apparent lack of manpower yet there was at the time a stubbornness around wanted to hire for key roles that were absolutely necessary and needed2
- 5.0Jan 2, 2022Mobile Engineering LeadFormer Employee, less than 1 year
The people and the mission. Stride has one of the warmest, most supportive and capable groups of people I have ever had the fortune to work with. And they're all doing good work that has a significant and positive benefit for their fellow humans! Even though my tenure at Stride was brief (ending only to pursue an opportunity to follow my passion), I know they are poised and ready to have a major impact on the world. I highly recommend Stride as a place to work if you want to work with good people doing good things.
Due to the difficult hiring climate, there can be some times when resources limit the ability to tackle all the things all the time. I know progress is being made, and Stride is not the only startup suffering from this situation.2
- 3.0Nov 8, 2022Member Experience RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSaint Petersburg, FL
Remote work great hours smart staff
Micromanaging engineering issues no leadership no clear process make up as go
- 5.0Jan 12, 2022Software EngineerCurrent EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
Stride is truly a collaborative and people first company. Being a mission driven company thats making a direct impact to peoples lives is such a rewarding aspect. The team is filled with truly smart, dedicated and kind individuals. They make remote work fun and it feels like I know most of my coworkers so well , though I've never met them in person!
As most startups, things are shifting and moving quickly. Only advice is to build more time to do forward planning, assessments, and postmortems. This will help be more proactive.1
- 5.0Mar 30, 2022Senior RecruiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
-Collaborative -Energetic group of diverse people -Great product -Company Wide Retreats -Monthly wellness stipend.
-Smaller company (if you find that to even be a con). -Quick moving tasks, very agile.
- 4.0Feb 13, 2022Member Experience AssociateFormer Employee
Great people, fantastic powerhouse HR team, leadership team committed to growing empathy and becoming better communicators
Low starting salary, teams that work the longest, most emotionally taxing hours get paid the least
- 5.0Sep 8, 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
- Coworkers are all extremely smart and hardworking. Everyone lives and breathes Stride's mission of helping people. - Stride as a whole has done a great job of keeping the team close through remote work - There's no shortage of challenging work, yet it's super rewarding and motivating seeing direct impact from our work in the benefits market
There are definitely some growing pains, however everyone's great work ethic fills in the gaps when something does come up1
Stride Health Reviews FAQs
Stride Health has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 47 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Stride Health to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
67% of Stride Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Stride Health 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.