KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Strive Consulting and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Fast growing company with unlimited potential

Aug 2, 2022 - Human Resources
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strive Consulting has seen significant growth and change over the last 6 months which has provided many opportunities for its' employees. Throughout those changes, Strive has done a great job in keeping open lines of communication, ensuring all employees have a voice and focusing on the happiness and engagement of their workforce. Strive continues to remain focused on their culture and keeping their core values front and center. This has led to an organization composed of caring, hard-working and authentic individuals who collaborate effectively together to achieve common goals.

Cons

While this isn't truly a "con", there are still some unknowns regarding acquisitions activities and timing, which can sometimes lead to frustration.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Engaging, Thoughtful Organziation

Jul 18, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

The entire company - management, colleagues, etc. - actually cares about you as a person, not just the work that you do. I feel welcome at all times, and supported regardless of the ask. The flexibility they provide for a work/life balance is some of the best I've had in my career. The work we do is demanding and requires a lot of discipline to effectively manage. Strive leadership provide us with the tools to succeed, but it's our individual job to put in the time and utilize the tools provided.

Cons

Because of the demanding nature of sale & recruiting, I find myself oftentimes answering work/emails & calls outside of normal business hours to stay on top of the workload. I do not see potential for growth past my role. While the income potential in it is seemingly limitless, I don't feel a path for advancing my career.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

A Company that Cares

Aug 5, 2022 - Sr. Account Executive in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

A growing and evolving company that truly cares about it's employees personal and professional growth. No matter your title or tenure, everyone has the ability to make an impact at Strive.

Cons

Many people joined Strive because it wasn't a giant organization. Post Planet acquisition that has changed and there are a lot of moving pieces. While change is expected, it has created uncertainty around what the company will look like.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Incredible Opportunities for Growth

Jul 8, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Strong culture and core values that are actually carried out -Nearly limitless growth opportunities within Strive -Colleagues who actually care - from executive leadership to peers, I've never doubted that I'm cared about within this organization I truly feel grateful to work for an organization as great as Strive Consulting. I don't feel like I'm "just a recruiter," but rather that my ideas, input, and work matter. I feel aligned with leadership and my colleagues alike. It's a fun time to be part of a growing company as great as Strive!

Cons

Not really a con, but Strive has been growing a TON in the last year a half. That inherently brings growing pains, but the growth will continue to benefit the company and all of our employees.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growth Potential at Strive Consulting

Aug 2, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been extremely impressed with the growth opportunities while at Strive Consulting throughout my tenure.

Cons

Improved communication from leadership regarding organizational changes.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

The growth opportunities are endless!

Jul 12, 2022 - Principal
    Business Outlook

Pros

My time here at Strive has been nothing short of amazing - The executive leadership team continues to foster an environment for growth minded individuals who want to excel both professionally and personally. Additionally, Strive's Core Values continue to remain a top priority as we continue to grow and evolve as an organization.

Cons

Improved Benefits Costs and 401k Match.

7. 5.0

Great Culture & Advancement Opportunities

Jul 18, 2022 - Senior Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Collaborative team culture - Ample opportunities for advancement, clearly-defined paths within the company - Great commission structure for recruiters - Unlimited PTO

Cons

- Work/life balance is achievable but can take some effort to get there - Commission structure is great, but base salaries could be higher

8. 5.0

Great Culture with Amazing People and Advancement Opportunities

Jul 18, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

-There are ample opportunities for advancement and managers truly help their teams succeed. -Innovative and encourages employees to share ideas -Collaborative environment- everyone is willing to support each other -Work/Life Balance -Strong Commission Structure - hybrid working model and flexibility

Cons

-Benefit Cost and 401K Match

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Incredible People with Incredible Opportunities

Feb 25, 2022 - Senior Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strive is a rarity on the market these days for consulting. Often people are told to just do the bare minimum for a client even when working for the Big 4 just to get by. At Strive, your team and management truly care about your thoughts and approach to a solution. You have the opportunity to choose your own adventure to build new skill sets, gain new experience, and make fantastic contacts with groundbreaking technology. Management is always checking in on us to make sure we're well and safe along with a work life balance. Analytics is used not to silo but to further improve and help others in the company. There's often get togethers and initiatives to help everyone become more aware of the diverse community we have. Differentiated from traditional consulting firms, not only is there a choose your own adventure aspect but there's also a new career path at Strive for developers where you can go down an architect path instead of a manager to be heavily specialized or generalized in your skills. You also make your own opportunities here not being limited to red tape like other firms with limits on promotions. If you get a chance to work with Strive, do not hesitate!

Cons

Strive is there for people who want to help shape a better future and help others, not just follow orders and give the bare minimum. Go all out! :)

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Best Company Culture

Jul 16, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work, unlimited PTO and great commissions

Cons

- - - - -

Viewing 1 - 10 of 180 Reviews

Strive Consulting Reviews FAQs

Strive Consulting has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 212 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Strive Consulting to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Strive Consulting employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Strive Consulting. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

96% of Strive Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Strive Consulting 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Strive Consulting to be benefits, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be MISSING VALUE.

Popular Careers with Strive Consulting Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Strive Consulting? Share Your Experiences

Strive Consulting Careers

Cover image for Strive Consulting

At Strive we work to create opportunities to grow and influence positive change along the way. We are proud of the reputation we have built...More

Company Updates

693 days ago

Strive Consulting is thrilled to be recognized as one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in the country in the 10th annual Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation® announcement. Strive was evaluated by the National Association for Business Resources, an independent research firm, which reviewed several key measures such as benefits, compensation, employee enrichment, employee education, communication, diversity, work-life balance and community initiatives. “We are honored to be recognized nationally as one of the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’ for the fifth year in a row,” said Brian Ganser, CEO of Strive Consulting. “At Strive, our people are our most valuable asset. We have always invested a significant amount of time and effort to create a culture that prioritizes employees, their needs, and their development. 2020 has forced us to be creative, evolve and find ways to maintain our culture in a virtual setting. This has always been a meaningful award for Strive, but this year, it is even more so, given the challenges we have faced together. “
    Shared image - Strive Consulting recognized as one of the Nation's Best and Brightest Companies in the 10th annual Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation® - Strive Consulting
    glassdoor.com

693 days ago

Strive Consulting announced today that it has been recognized as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest in Wellness® for the 4th consecutive year. “Wellness at Strive and among our employees has always been a top priority”, says Lindsey Spokas, MSHR – VP of HR& Operations. “However, this year, I am extremely proud at how our Wellness program has evolved over the past several years. Our Wellness Ambassadors continually expand and improve our program by providing activities, seminars, and information to support our employees in achieving all of their wellness goals.” The Best and Brightest in Wellness® celebrates companies that are committed to promoting healthy and happy workplaces. This award recognizes Strive’s dedication to workplace engagement and efforts to improve the value of wellness not only within the business, but in the community as well.
    Shared image - Strive is named one of the 'Nation's Best and Brightest in Wellness®' for the 4th consecutive year! - Strive Consulting
    glassdoor.com

Strive Consulting Photos

+ Add Photo
    Strive Consulting photo of: 2018 President's Club!
    Strive Consulting photo of: Quarterly Bussines Updates