Strive Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

4.7
Strive Consulting CEO Ron Rother
Ron Rother

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Strive has a great culture with core values that inspire people to learn, grow, and reach their potential (in 8 reviews)

• Not only great at they do but more importantly great people (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • There are still growing pains to get worked out but it is also another 'Pro' to make an impact on the company (in 13 reviews)

• For now, this can be chalked up to growing pains, as Strive is still maturing in many ways (in 2 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Best Decision I've Made"

I have been working at Strive Consulting full-time

Pros

Starting at the top, Strive is led by partners and executives who care truly about doing right by all people in the company. This dedication manifests itself in continuous opportunity for personal, professional, and financial growth for each employee - and I believe is the main reason we continue to attract and retain such amazing talent.

Cons

Being a rapidly growing organization, leadership can be pulled in a lot of directions and can be understandably stretched thin at times. Support and guidance is always available, but it employees sometimes have to be proactive to get it.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your people and develop future leaders.

2. "Awesome Workplace"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros

Strive has a great culture with core values that inspire people to learn, grow, and reach their potential. The environment is collaborative, fun, tight-knit, and people want their coworkers to succeed. Senior leadership is very approachable and has an open-door policy. They genuinely care about their employees, making Strive a great place, and want everyone to reach their professional and personal goals. The culture at Strive makes it a fun place to come to work every day.

Cons

No cons at the moment

3. "Great, and professional company to work for!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Strive Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing and helpful people
    Fun work environment
    Challenging and rewarding work daily
    Strive X(an awesome extra curricular with the employees, doing fun team bonding things outside of the office)

Cons

Sometimes the work will force you to have to work through lunch or stay a little later than normal

Advice to Management

more Dice accounts

4. "Excellent Atmosphere with Energetic, Smart, and Fun People!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Strive Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are fantastic. It is a real all-hands-on-deck atmosphere where people are eager to work together and help each other out across disciplines.

Cons

I am new in my role, but I really can't say there are any cons to being at Strive.

5. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Strive Consulting full-time

Pros

There is a great amount of potential at Strive. Potential for growth, to make a real impact, and to genuinely enjoy what you do. Leadership are extremely supportive in making sure that everyone on the team has what they need to be successful.

Cons

The start-up like environment can be intimidating to some. You need to be self motivated and ready to make things happen for yourself with guidance and support available if you need it.

Advice to Management

Continue investing in training and professional development to further grow an already bright talented group.

"Very Temporary"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I worked at Strive Consulting (Less than a year)

Pros

I was contracted to a large and well known company with a friendly work environment. The skills I learned while working for Strive are very applicable to the next step in my career path.

Cons

Basically a temp agency. Misleading company description as a "consulting" firm but simply just deploys people to medial tasks for a limited time-frame.

Advice to Management

Make your job description more accurate.

Strive Consulting Response

Dec 4, 2017 – CEO

Hello, My name is Ron Rother and I am the CEO & Founder here at Strive. I do appreciate you taking the time to write both your pros and cons of your time here as we are always looking to improve. I... More

7. "Employee"

I have been working at Strive Consulting full-time

Pros

Great workplace, great culture, great people. I've been employed in several industries and companies - Strive empowers and encourages where others have fallen short. The company has hired great management and has set amazing goals for growth that I have no doubt will be achieved.

Cons

No significant cons to report.

"Set up for Success!"

Current Employee - Recruiting and Talent Specialist in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiting and Talent Specialist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Strive Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Being new to this industry, my biggest fear in joining the team was that I wouldn't have any idea what I should be doing and would fail. My training process was so thorough, it honestly eliminated almost all of my fears. All of my coworkers shared advice and strategy with me and helped me each step of the way, in process and organization. I have really feel so well supported! The company as a whole breads great culture, everyone cheers and encourages everyone.

Cons

I don't really have any cons at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue in the education and training process. I've really enjoyed the "lunch and learns" I've attended.

9. "Best Career Decision I've Made"

I have been working at Strive Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great compensation/benefits, interesting work, tight-knit office culture, diverse & inclusive environment, and growing like crazy.

Cons

Still in growth mode. Still figuring things out, but you get to be a part of solving what needs to be solved. A con for some, a pro for others.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on growth and office expansion

10. "Great Company, Great Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Manager of Talent and Recruitment in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Manager of Talent and Recruitment in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Strive Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture of the company is what makes this company go and why you see such high ratings. It truly seems that everyone from leadership down is geared towards growth - the goal is to obviously grow the company, but a heavy focus is also geared towards the individual and making them a better professional.

The biggest thing for me is opportunity for growth. Strive doesn't have the, 'next man up' mentality and they mean what they say from the very beginning - 'It doesn't matter how long you've been with the company, those who are rewarded are those who work really hard'.

Cons

We are still growing and with that come the occasional pains of learning by experience or example - this is something that is constantly improving though!

Advice to Management

Keep hiring people who want to be great and keep taking great care of your current employees!