- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - Bronx, NY
- - Brooklyn, NY
- - Saint Albans, NY
- - Rosedale, NY
- - Far Rockaway, NY
- - Springfield Gardens, NY
- - Ozone Park, NY
- - Jamaica, NY
- - Massachusetts
- - Worcester, MA Area
- - Worcester, MA
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Pennsylvania
- - Allentown, PA Area
- - Allentown, PA
- - New Mexico
- - Albuquerque, NM Area
- - Albuquerque, NM
- India - All Cities
- - Tamil Nadu
Found 1,645 of over 2K reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Benefits are great for a first job out of college" (in 103 reviews)
- "Pay is good" (in 88 reviews)
- "Great people and student bonds" (in 62 reviews)
- "They pay well and give you a good salary." (in 47 reviews)
- "Met some great coworkers who cared about kids and were incredibly hard working" (in 37 reviews)
- "no work life balance and data driven system" (in 144 reviews)
- "You must be prepared to work long hours and take feedback in order to grow." (in 135 reviews)
- "Poor leadership due to lack of experience" (in 82 reviews)
- "The management at the school is poor." (in 70 reviews)
- "The culture is terrible, Network really needs to work on their relationships between themselves and the schools" (in 58 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Success Academy Charter Schools and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 9, 2022 - TeacherRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great salary - Great development - Great support -Very rewarding
- Hard work - Hours can be long
Thank you for your feedback.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 5, 2022 - Assistant Principal in Brooklyn, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Accepts people and skillsets from all fields; no previous teaching experience necessary - If you want to work with children and make a positive impact/close education gap - look no further - This career will challenge you beyond what you think you are capable of; complacency is not a thing at SA - Many opportunities to get promoted if you work towards your goals and make your want for growth clear to others
- Hours can be long if you are not organized or find yourself doing the job of othersContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Dec 5, 2022 - Communications AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Success Academy provides employees with a supportive community, ample opportunity for collaboration, and clear and open communication.
There are very few cons!
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 6, 2022 - TeacherRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The kids are amazing and make it all worth it.
The work culture is somewhat toxic depending on the location.
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 1, 2022 - Human Capital Associate in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing company, amazing culture, and amazing people
No cons that I can think of
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 29, 2022 - Lead Teacher in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lovely people and children, laptop and iPad provided, very relaxed yet very professional environment.
Pay is low compared to other top schools in the area.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 28, 2022 - EducatorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Teachers work extremely hard, and scholars and families are great!
The network is growing at a fast pace.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 27, 2022 - College Access & Preparedness Counselor in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
very impactful great team environment
long hours intense KPIs not enough pay
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 26, 2022 - Assessment Specialist in Bronx, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The kids are definitely the best part about this system of charter schools. Success can definitely be a difficult place to adjust to as there is a culture of stress and negative feedback. However if you focus on your position and rely on those willing to help, most jobs are pretty easy and you can move up through the ranks smoothly. As the company is always growing there are also always new ways to expand your role. Healthcare is also comprehensive.
The salary is not always competitive with other charter school systems in New York and the annual raises are not huge. Overtime though they add up.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 7, 2022 - Sprint Associate in Brooklyn, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Meet new people. Work with kids.
Terrible management and Ridiculous hours.Continue reading
Success Academy Charter Schools Reviews FAQs
Success Academy Charter Schools has an overall rating of 2.8 out of 5, based on over 1,691 reviews left anonymously by employees. 37% of employees would recommend working at Success Academy Charter Schools to a friend and 37% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
37% of Success Academy Charter Schools employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Success Academy Charter Schools 2.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.