SuccessFactors Reviews in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

1 review

Los Angeles, CA

SuccessFactors President, Cloud & On Premise HR Mike Ettling
Mike Ettling

Pros
  • Flexible schedule with a work from home a needed atmosphere (in 20 reviews)

• Sympathetic attitude attitude toward teleworking and work life balance (in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • Work life balance wgeallenas a ch (in 29 reviews)

• Some changes after the SAP acquisition (in 23 reviews)

"Thought it would be different..."

Current Employee - Customer Support Advocate in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Support Advocate in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SuccessFactors full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working with SF was a blast, great people, high energy, motivated to help businesses maximize the return on their most expensive investment, their people. Couple this with the SaaS model and you have a great concept.

Cons

Growing and integration pains as one would expect when a company is acquired by another.
    IMO too much time spent developing new bells and whistles and not enough time ensuring the ones already available work as expected.
    Never worked at a place where there was such an abundance of training material none of which actually helps one do their job. Feels like we just make this stuff up as we go, do in large part to the constant adding of the aforementioned bells and whistles.
    Don't get a remote job if you do come here to work, make sure you work out of a brick and mortar location, will increase your chances tenfold of getting noticed and promoted.

In a word-frustrating.

Advice to Management

Fix what we have now.
    Slow down on the development cycles.
    Catch up all documentation to current versions of product
    Conduct interactive VLS training for all modules with a support persons needs in mind not a PS consultant. We need to help fix it, not build it.
    Have given up on the idea of advancement, don't know the right people.

Showing 1 of 350 review