KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Hop Onboard The Rocket Ship

Aug 5, 2021 - Vice President in Nairobi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredibly Talented Team. It's not called 'work' if you love your job... I love my job at Suited Connector & can't wait to see what the future holds.

Cons

Working Remotely can be difficult at times BUT we just got new office space in El Segundo for the SoCal Team.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Growth mindset or you'll sink

Aug 3, 2021 - Affiliate Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growth is an understatement. Rome may not have been built in a day, but we're putting that to the test, daily. We've had major team growth over the past 6-12 months. All teams have grown wider in personnel, and deeper in knowledge. If there's a system that doesn't do what you need it to do, we'll make the system work for you. If you need support outside of your team, someone is there to help. You want to see jets passing by your office every morning? We make that happen. Looking to be in an environment that's always trying new things to see what works? We can be that for you.

Cons

There are multiple proprietary systems that need to be learned, as you'll use them almost daily. It's kind of the wild west in regards to what you can do for your teams (traffic side). There's not always a clear cut "set this pricing or give this payout". Prepare for that. If you come from a structured world, this may appear to be a different world.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great people make a great company

Aug 4, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is full of some of the smartest, most driven, and friendliest individuals I have ever worked with, everyone is willing to help and lean in and when you need assistance. Plus an approachable, transparent, and caring executive team, everyone is treated like real people! Great benefits, pay, and flexible time off The sky is the limit, there is an abundance of opportunity to learn and grow The leadership team recognizes and rewards contributions The CEO, Vince Lewis is the most approachable CEO I have ever worked with, besides setting the vision/strategy and consistently being out in front of the company with up-to-date info he also really cares about the team. He meets and gets to know all employees and wants everyone to be happy and win not only at work but also in life which really pushes the work/life balance and creates a wonderful environment.

Cons

With any new position there will be some learning curves to get to know the business but overall no cons, a great place to develop and grow.

4. 3.0

Pay is good..

Dec 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Pay + Benefits are good - Flexible FTO (in 2021)

Cons

- Bad communication across teams / management / verticals - Cliques within management - No mentorship

2 people found this review helpful

Suited Connector Response

Thank you for your transparency and advice. We pride ourselves on creating a transparent and safe culture so that your opinions can be voiced. We take all feedback very seriously and strive to take action wherever we can. We celebrate your enthusiasm for making this company successful, not only financially, but also in terms of the team’s employment experience. No doubt we are growing as a company very quickly, and doing all that we can to increase our communication. We would like to hear more about your concerns so we can address them head on. Feel free to reach out to HR or any member of the Leadership team with your thoughts and opinions. If you are uncomfortable doing so, an anonymous email or letter will do the trick. We look forward to hearing more and seeing where we can make adjustments to address your feedback.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

SuCo is a true class act!

Aug 3, 2021 - Senior Affiliate Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

SuCo is by the far the best organization that I have had the pleasure of workin for. The culture of SuCo stands out most to me, not only is everyone from the top down some of the sharpest humans I have met, but the humbleness and grace that is displayed is amazing. This is a top notch company lead by a top notch CEO Vince Lewis...The entire team here is motivated by a shared vision and its incredible to watch a well oiled machine grow with passion and determination like SuCo displays.

Cons

I didn't find SuCo sooner lol

6. 5.0

Great Company, Terrific Experience and Opportunity

Aug 3, 2021 - Senior Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

SuitedConnector has been a dream come true. The onboarding process was very smooth and the company gave me all of the tools I needed to be successful. They also presented me with a unique opportunity to really own a specific area of the business and run with it. So far there has been a nice give and take of room to run and grow the department while also being provided with constructive feedback.

Cons

None so far! Suited Connector has onboarding down and has really set me up for success.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Big things poppin' Little things stoppin'

Aug 3, 2021 - Director of Finance in Aurora, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

SuCo has given me the opportunity to grow in my career and expand my potential. Having the ability to enact real change in the company and execute on that change has given me knowledge and experience to further my professional trajectory. Best decision I made was to come work here.

Cons

While the hangar location is unique and makes for a super cool office atmosphere, it does not offer much for lunch options. Be prepared to drive for lunch if you're not brown bagging it.

8. 5.0

Great Transparency and Tremendous Growth & Upside

Aug 3, 2021 - Vice President
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Amazing visibility into the business starting with CEO, Vince Lewis -Commitment and investment back into the business to maintain growth -A culture that wants to win but understands personal flexibility and work/life balance -Realistic upward mobility and personal growth

Cons

-We're still improving on much of the legacy infrastructure -Not much else!

9. 5.0

Exciting Growth!

Aug 2, 2021 - Human Resources Manager in Englewood, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Near 100% headcount growth in the last 6 months, lots of opportunity. - Consistent, meaningful performance reviews. - Responsibility and position growth is a constant positive theme. - Solid benefits - Great pay - Awesome work-life balance

Cons

- Complex industry, takes a long time to learn but Suited Connector does a great job of providing you the tools to succeed.

10. 5.0

Strong Leadership, Excellent Culture & Innovative Leader in the Space

Aug 4, 2021 - Sales Executive in Englewood, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Transparent communication from executive leadership Opportunity & support for growth Competitive compensation & benefit packages Commitment to positive team culture Substantial growth plan in place

Cons

The quick growth has created some internal silos. Increased communication plan is in progress.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Reviews

Suited Connector Reviews FAQs

93% of Suited Connector employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Suited Connector 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Suited Connector to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be work life balance, management.

Popular Careers with Suited Connector Job Seekers