- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Nigeria - All Cities
- - Rivers
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Jose, CA Area
- - Palo Alto, CA
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - Menlo Park, CA
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Boston, MA
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- - Denver, CO
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
Found 44 of over 48 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 27, 2022 - Associate in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to work in Boston
Teams are thin so can be tough to get the right development.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 1, 2022 - Assistant in Palo Alto, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place, super sharp ppl
Honestly nothing comes to mind great placeContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★May 18, 2022 - Senior Sales Executive in Denver, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Leadership and compensation at Summit Partners is unparalleled.
Only con is the ever changing industry.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Feb 2, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
it's good place to work
no particular comments, good place to work
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The CEO at Summit really made everyone feel like they were part of the team. It was a nice environment to work in.
They are working on DE&I initiatives, which will only make the firm better
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 2, 2021 - Fund Coordinator in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The work environment is great and they give you a lot of incentive to be here.
We work long hours and even longer hours around financial closes.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 21, 2021 - Vice PresidentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Smart, hard working colleagues Interesting work Great comp and benefits Total meritocracy
Bar is high, as it should be.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 16, 2021 - Analyst in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Strong team environment with access to senior deal professionals
None at all. Great experience
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 1, 2021 - Content Marketing Specialist in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great comp and nice perks - Really nice and very smart people overall
- not great work life balance - lot of old school approaches and old systems - large workload
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 29, 2021 - Associate in Menlo Park, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people, great investment track record, supports it's portfolio companies
None - I've been extremely pleased
Summit Partners Reviews FAQs
Summit Partners has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 48 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Summit Partners to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
99% of Summit Partners employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Summit Partners 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.