Sun Life Distribution Reviews | Glassdoor

N/A
Sun Life CEO Dean Connor
Dean Connor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • I am allowed to work from home a couple days which helps because I live pretty far away (in 39 reviews)

• Very much support a telecommuting work situation good benefits (in 58 reviews)

Cons
  • There should be right people management by the managers or senior management teams (in 20 reviews)

• Lack of sustainable growth opportunities (in 13 reviews)

1. "Many years with a great employer!"

Current Employee - Distribution Compensation Coordinator in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Sun Life full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great flexibility in the workplace. Lots of opportunity to work from home if your role allows for it. Excellent advancement opportunities as well.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like it's difficult to make changes to processes as they usually involve multiple teams. Since we don't know each others work across teams it can be a lengthy process to actually make a change to reduce waste and be more efficient.

2. "Not too bad"

Former Employee - Distributed Applications Developer (Co-op) in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Pros

My manager was a really nice person and you can approach him with any issues you might be having.

Cons

The type of work you'll get depends on what they need you to do, may not be the most exciting job.