- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - San Diego, CA
- - Del Mar, CA
- - La Jolla, CA
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Ramon, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Irvine, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Riverside, CA Area
- - Moreno Valley, CA
- - Hawaii
- - Texas
- - San Antonio, TX Area
- - San Antonio, TX
- - Idaho
- - Boise, ID Area
- - Eagle, ID
- India - All Cities
- - Punjab
Found 32 of over 38 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Management cares about employees and shares details about what is going on with company, good or bad." (in 3 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 15, 2022 - Sr. Payroll ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work to keep staff upbeat and motivated on a daily basis. Care about the employees personal well being. Always willing to help out team members
Growth within sometimes leads to confusion of tasks or responsibilities
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Awesome management was provided for me
I don't really have anything bad to say
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 15, 2021 - Warehouse Worker in Moreno Valley, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Clean environment, friendly workspace with not too much micro management
No cons yet as I just started
We appreciate your review! We take pride in our clean environment!
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Oct 21, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great advancement opportunities, company cares about it's people
Too much bureaucracy for a small company
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 15, 2021 - Client Program Specialist in San Diego, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
None. This company has no values.
Only 1 week of hurried training provided. The "manager" I was assigned to could never answer my questions because she didn't know the role's day-to-day activity. Very poor communication from management in terms of helping a newly hired employee settle in to the role. No 1-on-1 coaching sessions or meetings. Had to request this instead of it being a standard company practice. Only time I ever heard from management was if there was an error that needed correction. Overall a very shallow company not worth the time.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear about your experience while working with Suna. This year, we are focusing on rolling out a management training program that will help our managers grow to be the best leaders they can be and improve overall communication. We are thankful for the time and effort you contributed while at Suna and this feedback will be utilized to improve our employee experience.
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Mar 4, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I wouldn't want to work anywhere else. This group is family all working toward 1 common goal. We do so much fun stuff internally and make a positive impact on the community. Oh yeah, we do staffing and create talent solutions, too!
There are not any cons. Maybe being small and using the technology we have to make our jobs easier?
Thank for your review! We love making a positive impact on the community!
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 2, 2021 - Payroll Specialist in San Diego, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Professional, friendly, cultural, happy, training
Temporary, distance, different level of experienceContinue reading
Thank you for your review! We appreciate that you enjoy our culture and training!
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 17, 2020 - Reviewer in San Diego, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very informative and good communication between representative and you.
I can’t say there were any outstanding cons.
We appreciate your review! Thank you!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 24, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Helpful, friendly, honest, easy onboarding
Can't really think of any
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback!
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 5, 2020 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Easy to get a short term job.
Once you are hired for a contract position don’t expect to get any contact from a Suna employee unless you forget to submit your time card. There is no on-boarding and once your assignment ends they expect you to let them know. Just a subpar staffing agency that does not seem to care about there contractors.
Suna Solutions Reviews FAQs
Suna Solutions has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 38 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Suna Solutions to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
86% of Suna Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Suna Solutions 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.