KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Sundance Payment Solutions President Eric Barth
Eric Barth
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Solution finders for small businesses

Apr 13, 2021 - RemoteEmployee in North Little Rock, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Save your company money, get the product for free. We do anything from monthly to 3 year plans. Great staff, very helpful.

Cons

Commission only, and if you don't like the outsise, you might want to get sunblock,

2. 5.0

Excellent

Feb 28, 2021 - Customers Service Agent in Oklahoma City, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything about it. I love it.

Cons

Nothing wrong with it all from my experience.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great

Oct 16, 2020 - Part Time
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to work for a company that sets you up for the future.

Cons

You may get a lot of no’s.

4. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS COMPANY!

Mar 2, 2019 - Account Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some others may not agree with how I view this pro, but they really hold you accountable on making sure that all new accounts are handled correctly. What I mean by that is that until the merchant is actually "live", you will have to answer to why they arent, which in my opinion is a good thing. Too many agents rely on up front money to live on, and that isnt really why we do this. But most importantly the management here is by far bar none. They really listen to suggestions and concerns and will do whatever is necessary to make sure that you are heard. First company that I have ever worked for that has treated me with respect and appreciate my hard work.

Cons

Still a fairly new ISO, although they are a subsidiary of First American Payment Systems who has been around for many years. Not really anything specific, just some growing pains that are working themselves out.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback! Providing our partners with support, respect and appreciation is what we're all about so we couldn't be happier that that has been your experience with our management team. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's partners like you that make this company special. Thanks for all you do!

5. 5.0

Sundance Solutions

Mar 18, 2019 - Sales Representative in Akron, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Sundance Solutions is not just a job but it is where you can get the most out of the world. Its how you do the business, its how you talk to the customers, its how you get out there in the field.

Cons

Yes you will get some no's and you would get some yes but the only way you will find out is going out there and do it.

18 people found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We're so pleased you've enjoyed your experience with us and are looking forward to continuing partnering with you for many more years to come.

6. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Sales Office

Mar 2, 2019 - Independent Sales Office in Burleson, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Willingness to work with a growing organization like my Sub ISO. Seeing the vision and willing to invest to help grow your personal business while having the backing and power of a multi-million dollar organization. From helping with buissness plans to long term wealth Sundance has all the tools and resources to help my organization grow.

Cons

Underwriting: Because Sundance is growing so fast it can be a little slow and inconsistent. The right thing always pans out though and Managment is quick to pick up the slack.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback! We're proud to partner with you and are excited to see your Sub ISO continue to grow. It's partners like you that make this company special. Thanks for all you do!

7. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Possitive experience so far

Mar 6, 2019 - Independent Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have signed contract with SunDance last week and can so far only say positive things about this company. HR and my manager had been very helpful with the whole on-boarding process, I got all relevant information about the commission structure and what I can expect on day to day basis. I received a bunch of training videos and product materials and my manager discussed them with me in detail.

Cons

This position is commission only so there is no "secure" salary on month to month basis. But at the end you get what you work for so its only fair.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy that you've enjoyed working with your Sales Director and on-boarding team. It's partners like you that make Sundance special!

8. 5.0

Amazing Team and Company to work for

Jan 21, 2019 - Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Well supported during onboarding, training and sales. Couldn't ask for a better supervisor/mentor than Reggie to get started in the company. He is knowledgeable, kind and full of energy.

Cons

It is a 1099 position so that comes with it's own negatives but I knew that going into it. There is nothing a w2 position can provide that a 1099 one cant if you do the job and make the money you need to get those benefits privately. You just have to set your mind to it and get out there and do it.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We're so pleased that you've been happy with Sundance and have enjoyed working with Reggie. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to many years of partnership with you.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to help better their customers' businesses. Great starting bonuses.

Mar 6, 2019 - Independent Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Freedom to set own schedule. Great starting bonuses. Great training.

Cons

100% Commission. Your pay depends on your performance. (Could also be counted as a pro.) All the leads are your own. Nothing is handed to you.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're proud to partner with you and are excited for what the future holds!

10. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Innovative payment solutions

Mar 18, 2019 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Payment solutions with a focus on helping companies have a peace of mind while processing transactions. Excellent product/service for someone seeking a entrepreneurial opportunity.

Cons

N/A Im a new employee

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

Providing entrepreneurial-minded individuals with the opportunity to succeed is what we're all about, so we're could be more pleased you've had a positive experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We appreciate it and you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews