Sunnyside Automotive Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Inside Sales"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH

I worked at Sunnyside Automotive Group (More than a year)

Pros

Set schedule, you get benefits, and paid bi-weekly.

Cons

Management likes to micro manage and treats you as if you're inadequate. They like to think they are training, but very condescending.

Advice to Management

Treat people the way you want to be treated!!!!!! Pay people what they are worth, and stop looking at the bottom line as being the be all and end all.

"Do not stop here unless you want to be a slave for the top 5 guys and you will be lucky if you pay rent."

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in North Olmsted, OH
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant in North Olmsted, OH

I worked at Sunnyside Automotive Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

you get your own cubicle, atleast I did. The general manager was friendly. Also if you have already been there for 15-20 years you have a great gig.

Cons

You are unable to find out how much money you make when you sell a vehicle. No matter what you sell you still wont make money. During my first couple weeks I figured out how opaque this company is. A lady who sold 15 units a month (which is pretty solid) couldn't afford to buy her kids christmas gifts it was at this point when I left. They want you to be destitute so they can control you. The managers live in mansions on lake rd while the employees that make them live in squalor. Not to mention you are working atleast 65-70 hrs a week. Keep moving.

Advice to Management

My advice to management depends greatly on which perspective I am advising from. If the managers want to try and improve morale and chemistry within the organization, and prevent the perpetual spinning of their revolving front door then they need to pay their employees a liveable wage that they can see themselves there for an extended period of time. Sunnyside automotive does not want this though, they want to grab as much for themselves until these 0% 96 month subprime car loans blow up and the party is over for car dealers. They are sucking as much as they can for themselves while acting like they are your friends. They know they are corrupt they interview as many as 15-20 possible new sucker candidates daily.