Sunport Capital Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Unethical Behavior"

Former Employee - Business Project Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Business Project Manager in Austin, TX

Pros

Project scope was simple and the work was easy to perform. It was easy to get into the rhythm of project work.

Cons

Inept management and unethical behavior. If you're a contractor, please sign a contract ensuring that your documents will and project work stays with you after the assignment ends. The manager lied to me in the interview by stating that my contract would last nine months and would then be converted to full time. After I set up the project and received funding fro our sponsor, the manager released me after two months citing that they lost funding for the project but would use my documents to execute the project themselves. In other words, they will now take credit for my work. I was able to transfer everything to the new project manager and even received a job offer the very next week. However, I believe this behavior is highly unethical and inappropriate to say the least. I do not recommend working for this company. I also found out that there were 3 other PMs who were released before me.

Advice to Management

stop stealing contractors' work and using it as your own. just because your full-time doesn't mean that you have the right to mistreat temporary workers. Everyone is expendable and at some point your karma will come back to bite you.