- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Missouri
- - Springfield, MO Area
Found 6 of over 6 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (6 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
awesome environment! Great competitive pay. Doesn't even feel like a call center!
wish they had night shifts
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I was lured into this soul sucking trap of a job by the great pay and great hours, and promises of such phenomenal training, I would be an expert in sales in no time.
The pay and hours was hardly enough to keep me motivated to keep showing up to work. I received practically no training whatsoever, was just thrown on the phones without knowing so much as how to answer the phone or work the programs, no sales experience, no clue what to say, and a fairly nonexistent product knowledge. The manager was also a two-faced jerk who gave her favorites extra breaks and PTO at last minute, while going out of her way to be particularly rude and mean to those who were not her favorites. Also, wouldn't give us our scheduled breaks if we didn't make "enough" sales.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The management is awesome! The job is completely fun! I would recommend my friends work there. We got to pick up our pay checks on site. Team meetings every day before phones.
The phone number in the directory is incorrect. The floors and parking lot are uneven. Had to walk around outside of building to get to the training room; no hallway. Rooms were dimly lit.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Hours. M-F during the day. No nights or weekends. Good Pay. Great Family to work with. They take care of their people.
They try too hard to not make it feel like work all the time.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very flexible with personal matters. Set Schedule Great people
Back-end staff is under paid. Communication isn't the best
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very young and dynamic working environement.
Sometimes very chaotic and no clear strategy.Continue reading