The latest conversations about Healthcare
I see so many stories online about people in healthcare who have "compassion exhaustion" from caring too much all the time. Some end up turning to self harm or unhealthy behavior to cope. What do you do to provide excellent care for others, but also care for yourself?
When do you fit in exercise into your day? I'm trying to do better and that is easy to do on days off but when working I'm just not sure what is best. Do those that workout before work still find the energy to complete the day? I thought I could fit working out somehow during my lunch break, since I'll have an hour?
Got a burning question about Sunrise Senior Living? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Sunrise Senior Living employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is poor and not there for their employees how they should be" (in 193 reviews)
- "Some of the cons would be low pay and it def gets sad since so many co" (in 165 reviews)
- "Why can't you figure out how to take care of 112 residents with only 5 Care Managers?" (in 56 reviews)
- "Cliques and favoritism." (in 37 reviews)
- "No work life balance at all!" (in 33 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sunrise Senior Living and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 363 of over 3K reviews
Updated Sep 20, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "low pay"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0May 24, 2018Caregiver, CNA Care ManagerCurrent Employee
Clean facility home like environment
The pay rate is to low for the hard work it takes to provide the proper care for the residents
- 5.0Jul 29, 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearOmaha, NE
it does have flexible hours and a nice environment to work. A good co-worker and understanding coordinator. I would def recommend everyone.
Some of the cons would be low pay and it def gets sad since so many co-worker start leaving the job. Health insurance is nice but their deductable are rather on high side.