Sunrise Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

"Acceptable"

Former Employee - Dell Driving Tech in New Castle, DE
    Former Employee - Dell Driving Tech in New Castle, DE

Pros

They found me work quickly, I found working with them easy and they were easy to get in contact with. They are good if you are in college and looking for work. Didn't have a problem finding contract work. with them.

Cons

The work they found came with a very low pay rate. There wasn't any real opportunity for be hired. They are a small organization, so the work they find is low level and short term contracts. At least that was my experience.

Advice to Management

More competitive salary

"customer service support"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

I have been working at Sunrise Systems (Less than a year)

Pros

worked very well together, always they for me.

Cons

staffing company ;was out of town

"Sunrise Systems Review"

Current Employee - Project Management Associate in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Current Employee - Project Management Associate in Thousand Oaks, CA

I have been working at Sunrise Systems (More than a year)

Pros

This is a contingent workforce staffing company so I work on assignment at another another company. The interview and onboarding process went well other than that I have had minimal interaction with Sunrise employees.

Cons

It's hard to write any cons about a staffing company that you never really worked with. As long as the paychecks do not bounce I am good.

"Just a Billing Company"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Saginaw, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Saginaw, MI

Pros

Good pay; minimal interference in the day-to-day. I don;t expect allot form the billing company, so I set the bar rather low for them, and they cleared it.

Cons

A MOUNTAIN of paperwork is required as part of onboarding and background checks. They also fall squarely into the camp of firms that require you to authorize a credit check.
    Every time there is a holiday, they put the brakes on payroll processing, to ask you if you worked during the holiday.
    Finally, they make it quite clear that they do not want to hear from you. If you have any benefits or HR related question - - good luck.

Advice to Management

You are overstaffed on the account a management side of the house. I never hear from them and they do not return calls. I worked outside of New Jersey, so I felt as though I was on an outpost.

"Not much interaction, but not much needed since there are no benefits except a paycheck."

Current Employee - Compliance Specialist in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Compliance Specialist in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Pay is on time. Company checks in from time to time.

Cons

Small outfit. The paperwork to get started was ridiculous. They made me find a notary on my own and then later handled it themselves once I was refused by 5 different places

Advice to Management

Make it easier to get information. On website. When calling company some reps can be very unprofessional and are disrespectful to your questions.

"What a unprofessional and Dishonest Team!"

Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Thousand Oaks, CA

Pros

There is nothing positive about Sunrise Systems

Cons

They are such an unprofessional who misrepresent to just get their commission. After they put you on a position they will never answer your phone calls or email and if you need something they will be rude to you.
    The placed me at Amgen for a project coordinator position, however the position has nothing to do with project coordintor.
    the team completely go out of picture after they place you on a position and since they don't have a physical office there is no way to address a concern or problem. I also forot to mention that their paper work is rediculas!!! they made me notarized all my documents!! I worked at good companies and was never asked for these types of paper work

Advice to Management

Hire educated professionals! .Most of the team are uneducated people who don't know how to treat their employes! they simply don't care about their employees! I don't recommend sunrise system to anyone. I also agree with all the negative comments people posted here.

"Good company"

Former Employee - Supply Chain Project Associate in Groton, CT
    Former Employee - Supply Chain Project Associate in Groton, CT

I worked at Sunrise Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good pay and benefits package

Cons

No paid vacation or holidays

"Excellent work environment, team centric, corporative helpful co-workers."

Former Employee - Resource Manager in Metuchen, NJ
    Former Employee - Resource Manager in Metuchen, NJ

I worked at Sunrise Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Grate co-workers, a team environment. Senior employees are willing to mentor. all in all good place to work.

Cons

No major Cons that I can thing of. need to remember that this is still relatively a small organization, thus if you want to have the expectation of some large organization one would be setting themselves up for disappointment.

"Average desi company"

Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Sunrise Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

h1b paid by employer
    relocation expenses paid
    GC processing

Cons

employer keeps some portion of your salary money

Advice to Management

listen to employees and have a proper HR team

"Just know what you are in, the rest you'll be fine....."

Former Employee - Analyst
    Former Employee - Analyst

I worked at Sunrise Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Was approached by Sunrise for a local job. I wasn't really looking for a job as I was trying to finish up my school, but my resume was still up online. Agreed on hourly rate.They arranged the interview, prepped me, and gave me some data on what the company was looking for. I was offered the job. The negotiation part with Sunrise was tougher, but in the end, I agreed with some of the terms. Signed the contract and they were prompt with everything - no delay on paycheck, etc. They will check to see if you work during holiday hours, which I think it's a good check for accountability issues. Overall, they deliver what they promise - nothing to be complained.

Cons

Understand clearly what you are signing, negotiate whatever you don't like BEFORE signing - otherwise the contract will be binding for as long as you work for them. Beware of the non compete clausal that may prohibit you from working for the company you are placed at. I think the clausal is unfair for you and the company you will be placed, since you may be forced to work for competitors after your term is over. Once the contract is signed, there won't be other negotiation for pay raise, benefit, etc. If you don't like their terms, just don't sign it.

Advice to Management

Make it a better place for people to work.