Sunwest Bank Reviews
98% would recommend to a friend
(114 total reviews)
98% approve of CEO
Found 114 of over 118 reviews
Updated Sep 8, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Met some good people." (in 7 reviews)
- "When you are new everyone is friendly, however you learn very quickly that once you begin your duties, your encounters with others change." (in 4 reviews)
- "Fun culture, great management and coworkers, pay, and work experience." (in 3 reviews)
- "Competitive pay" (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0Jul 4, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsIrvine, CA
An entrepreneurial spirit and a little luck are all you need to succeed. The rest is done!
If there are any cons, then I’m blissfully unaware!
- 5.0Apr 14, 2023VP, Network ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSandy, UT
Sunwest Bank is a dynamic and innovative financial institution that values its employees and fosters a positive work environment. The bank provides its employees with ample opportunities for career growth and development, as well as a supportive and collaborative team culture. The bank's management team is dedicated to investing in its employees, providing them with ongoing training and development opportunities to help them build their skills and advance their careers. They also promote a work-life balance, recognizing the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. The work culture at Sunwest Bank is characterized by a strong sense of teamwork, collaboration, and inclusivity. Employees are encouraged to contribute their ideas and suggestions, and the management team values and recognizes their contributions. The bank also has a strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, ensuring that all employees feel respected and valued. In addition to providing a supportive work environment, Sunwest Bank offers competitive compensation packages, including comprehensive health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, and paid time off. Overall, Sunwest Bank is a great place to work for individuals who are looking for a supportive and collaborative work culture, opportunities for growth and development, and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
My experience has been positive overall, and I have no complaints about my employment here.
- 5.0Jun 17, 2023Relationship ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
The employees I work with are very helpful and work very well as a team. The manager is also hands-on and works just as hard.
Nothing to say here .
- 5.0Jul 1, 2023AnonymousCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLos Angeles, CA
-Leadership acknowledges our contributions. -EXTREMELY competitive compensation.
Medical benefits leave much to be desired.
- 5.0Jul 1, 2023Documentation SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSandy, UT
Tremendous opportunity for career development.
Communication & expectations were inconsistent.
- 5.0Jun 10, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsIrvine, CA
Felt valued from the very start. Never felt uncomfortable or unappreciated. Culture is heavily people-focused. Managers make themselves available.
Work hours weren’t very flexible.
Sunwest Bank Reviews FAQs
Sunwest Bank has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 118 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at Sunwest Bank to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 54% over the last 12 months.
98% of Sunwest Bank employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sunwest Bank 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.