SuperBandz Reviews | Glassdoor

SuperBandz Reviews

1.8
CEO

1. "Superbandz has been a life changer for me, and has granted me incredible opportunities."

Current Employee - Team Member in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Team Member in Columbus, OH

Pros

SuperBandz has granted me freedom of schedule with the highest level of compensation I have ever personally made. Their Team Leaders are professional, motivating, and will bend over backwards to make sure you reach your full potential. Not to mention, SuperBandz is a life changing product for so many people I have sold them to.

I first started with them in Columbus, OH at a COA Cheer Event. I was not familiar with the product, or sales at all. The SuperBandz Mangement Team worked with me till I got it right. In fact, one of the Team Leaders stayed with me an extra 45 mins after the convention center closed to help. Now, I have been with the company for 8 weeks, and it keeps getting better.

My husband & I needed a prayer answered as far as employment...SuperBandz answered our call. Jobs don't get much better.

Cons

You do have to travel to some events, and the days tend to exceed the average 8 hours. Although, SuperBandz works hard to keep events I work in my region, and the hours are definetely worth the pay.

Advice to Management

SuperBandz Management Team needs to keep doing what they are doing. The only recommendation I have is to continue to grow worldwide. It is a company that more & more people should have a chance to work with.

2. "Don't Do Promos With This Company"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Detroit, MI

Pros

Compensation is somewhat above average for industry

Cons

Working 8+ hours with no breaks or meals
    Management is very unprofessional, failed to return scheduled calls and then asked me to come in the day before the promotion
    Did not keep accurate records of sales made
    Claimed to have mailed me a check, but did not

Advice to Management

The product may be the real deal, but the people managing the promotions are completely unprofessional and may be the downfall of the company

3. "Bad Business"

Pros

I feel that they work but they breakdown pretty easily

Cons

The company has NO phone employees and the owner ONLY answers the phone if he thinks you are a potential buyer/seller. He does not fix consumers complaints.

Advice to Management

Find another business that makes the same product.

"SuperBandz promotions is a joke; unprofessional and unorganized"

Former Employee - Promotional Model
    Former Employee - Promotional Model

Pros

Great pay if you know when you're supposed to come to work. They offer $300/day plus bonus pay for reaching sales goals.

Cons

I was supposed to be promoting for SuperBandz at the COA Cheerleading Competition in Columbus this past weekend and was incredibly disappointed at the level of unprofessionalism on the part of the SuperBandz representatives. I left work early on Friday to go train, and went to train for a half an hour. Afterwards I was told to call at 5:30 to find out exactly what time to be there in the morning. I called at 5:30 and was asked to call back at 6:30 because things were still getting sorted out. I called again at 6:30 and was told to call at 7:30. When I called this time there was no answer and I left a voicemail asking to please call me back with the time I needed to be there. I had to be there early in the morning, so I needed to know fairly soon. I never received a call back. I woke up at 5am Saturday morning and called him again to find out what time to be there. Again, no answer. I didn't receive a call the entire day, and he actually had the nerve to e-mail me at 6pm Saturday asking if I was available to come in at 6:30am Sunday, not even addressing the fact that I was supposed to work Saturday and that he had failed to return my phone calls. Obviously in the midst of all of this, concerns rose about the organization and responsibility of the SuperBandz representatives, so I was beginning to think there would be continuing issues with pay and such even if I did come in. I was not asked to sign a contract Friday, and feel like that was definitely something that needed to be done. I was very disappointed with my experience with SuperBandz.

Advice to Management

Have a better training program for your sales reps and advise them to do a better job at communicating and acting professional toward new employees. The way my hiring was handled was absolutely unacceptable, and was a waste of my time.