SuperBiiz Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated June 14, 2018

Full-timePart-time

CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "A Great Office Environment"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at SuperBiiz full-time

Pros

Great environment to work in. Coworkers are generally friendly, intelligent and sophisticated. The incentive programs and bonuses are currently really outstanding and really do make a big difference. Rewards and incentivizes you if you try harder and put in more effort on top of your salary.

Plenty of parking in the front and in the back. As one of the bigger players in the server market, the company as a whole is very established. Very friendly CEO and management.

There are several restaurants nearby, Costco, etc for food during lunch and a cafeteria in case you want to bring your own.

Cons

Those feral cats are extremely cute but are covered in brake dust. I once saw one of the adorable bastards chilling ontop of my car leaving a trail of brake dust, then calmly walked away as if she did nothing wrong... But she knew exactly what she did. They are nice to have around to look at, but don't feed the cats por favor.

Advice to Management

Environment has been much more positive lately with CEO becoming more involved in growth.

2. "A lot of Fun, Little Stress"

I worked at SuperBiiz full-time

Pros

The people here are hands down the best part of the job. Great coworkers who care about one another and the company. Working as a part of the customer support team is generally pretty relaxed and an overall easy job. The company holds fun events every now and then as well as having snacks/milk tea! You never have to take work home with you; everything stays at the office.

I'd recommend this company for anyone just starting out in the work field. SuperBiiz offers a lot to learn about the industry without the stress levels of most other customer support or sales positions. A great place to learn and gain work experience.

Cons

The biggest cons here are the upper management (CEO level), and the size of the office. Starting with the upper management...Many workers at Superbiiz will agree that certain aspects of the job or company policy/website need to be updated in some form. However, due to issues with the higher ups in the company, nothing ever seems to get fixed or updated for the better; no matter how hard anyone on the floor level tries. There are a lot of hurdles that the company has to figure out and fix, otherwise they will stagnate.

The size of the office is very small. Maybe around 20 or so people. The problem here is that there is no where to go vertically, as most departments are already full. This means getting promoted or transferring to a different department that is NOT sales or customer service is extremely rare. The company does give raises if you are a hard worker, but the pay increase is quite small. On this subject, the average salary offered here is quite low in comparison to other tech companies in the Bay Area. I imagine most people will hit a point where they've learned all they can and their pay will be too low and no longer increasing, which will lead to them leaving.

Advice to Management

The training process for new hires should be better organized. Most people have no choice but to learn the job on the fly and ask their peers for advice/assistance. While this is fine, I think the training process could be much better so that new employees are more comfortable when just starting out. While an intranet training handbook is appreciated, a new hire should also learn the ins and outs of the actual company website. They should also be given at least some example responses to the most common over the phone questions.

3. "Account Manager"

I worked at SuperBiiz full-time

Pros

Supervisors are very helpful; long lunch breaks; friendly co-workers.

Cons

There is not much room for development; the intranet system needs an update because it has affected my work and other people's productivity negatively; as well as the website, the design looks early 2000s and its not pleasing to view products from a buyer's point of view; minimal benefits.

4. "Good but need improve"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I worked at SuperBiiz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly people, great entry level job with exceptional work/life balance.

Cons

limited opportunities to grow and crowd work environment makes you feel uncomfortable.

SuperBiiz Response

Aug 28, 2017 – Director of Business Development

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
    While we're glad you enjoyed the people, we're certainly working on improving the career paths and company culture for all departments. Your... More

5. "Get in, get out, move on 👍"

I worked at SuperBiiz full-time

Pros

Very basic job with the absolutely bare minimum as far as work perks go, but great people.

Cons

Work can be either mind-numbingly tedious or, during sale seasons, easily overwhelming and exhausting. Don't trust anything that isn't printed in a formal contract! No matter what!!!

6. "Graphic Designer"

I have been working at SuperBiiz full-time

Pros

Able to apply your talent and capability to perform tasks

Cons

Must clock in to work at company

7. "Customer Relation| Fraud Prevention"

Pros

My team was very supportive and the hours were great.

Cons

The company had to structure or room for growth.

Advice to Management

Have weekly meetings, give raises not just bonuses, be on time(when I come in before my manager every day, makes me frustrated)

8. "Micromanaging to the max."

Pros

Low pressure environment. Don't need to work that hard to keep your job.

Cons

Micromanaging at it's finest. Management cares more about keeping everyone on their toes than the work they put in to the company.

Advice to Management

Give employees more freedom.

"Inside Sales"

I worked at SuperBiiz full-time

Pros

The manager/supervisors were great people to work for.

The co workers were also great.

Thats about all

Cons

Do not work here. Only do if you have no choice. The turnover and growth of this company is horrible.

The place is really dirty and the bonus incentives for a sales job is awful. If I can rate this place 0 stars I would.

It's hard to communicate with the warehouse and other people in there if you are not Chinese.

10. "Sales"

Former Employee - Sales Account Manager in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Account Manager in San Jose, CA

I worked at SuperBiiz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to start off your career right out of college. Gained a lot of experience and knowledge in the IT reseller industry. Flexible hours. The best part is that you don't have to take work home. Great people to work with for the most part.

Cons

Lack of upper management/structure. A great business overview but no actions to back it up. Have to be mentally tough to weather the storm caused by upper management.

Advice to Management

Have more structure and get everyone on the same page. TEAM=

Together