Superior Environmental Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Superior Environmental Solutions Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2019

Found 14 reviews

3.2
Superior Environmental Solutions CEO Dean Wallace (no image)
Dean Wallace
  1. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Technician II in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Superior Environmental Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was told that Safety is the first priority at SES when I was hired because of the safety hazards in with this line of work. I was skeptical at first, because I worked in this industry before joining SES for other similar companies who taught, but didn’t follow proper safety procedures. I was happy to find that SES practices it’s Safety 1st message taught during my new hire training.

Cons

The work hours vary from week to week and the work can be challenging. Since I get to support a lot of different customers on projects I get to see how different things are made. However, the work schedule can be challenging, since we often work on an emergency call in basis. I do enjoy the variety, though.

Advice to Management

Continue to expand the training opportunities. I’m excited about my continued growth in the Company.

Superior Environmental Solutions2019-08-23
  2. "Excellent Company! Opportunity for Growth!"

Current Employee - IT Specialist in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Superior Environmental Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working for SES. They have a lot of opportunities for growth and they are expanding rapidly! There honestly has never been a time that I didn't like coming into work. There is always something to do and if there isn't there is always something to learn! SES has made a lot of really great changes and they have impacted the employee's in a positive way. I look forward to many years at this company! Safety 1st!

Cons

I don't have any cons with this company. Former employee's have left bad reviews, however, they have not wanted to do the work that they were hired to do or have made their jobs difficult on themselves by not being a team player and/or breaking the rules. They're missing out!

Advice to Management

Keep up the Great Work Team! Everyone including management is making SES the industry's best at what we do!

Superior Environmental Solutions2019-01-24
  3. "Office Manager"

Current Employee - Office Manager

Pros

solid corporation, good support, and clear layout of responsibility

Cons

I do not have anything to say negative about this company.

Superior Environmental Solutions2018-09-11
  4. "NOT A CLUE!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Pros

Must enter five words (NONE)

Cons

APP doesn’t allow enough characters to list them all. Management are rejects from a larger organization.

Advice to Management

Sale while you have an opportunity

Superior Environmental Solutions2018-09-12
  5. "Manager"

I have been working at Superior Environmental Solutions full-time

Pros

Great Place to work in cincinnati.

Cons

Long Hours but pay well

Superior Environmental Solutions2018-04-18
  6. "Deceit , very unprofessional, management team is laughable. Owners cared only about their self."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I worked at Superior Environmental Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are no Pros. Worst company I ever worked for Don’t even go here if your out of work Just horrible

Cons

Horrible management, extremely unprofessional. One owner is a narcissist and dictator, the other owner was a know it all. Bottom of the barrel

Advice to Management

There is no management, the ma

Superior Environmental Solutions2018-03-30
  7. "No Support"

I worked at Superior Environmental Solutions

Pros

The money was good. But that was really about it. Some of the people were ok but you didn't find many.

Cons

You have no support from upper management. You are left to fend for yourself and your team. But when it starts to go bad then they are quick to judge and terminate.

Advice to Management

Show some leadership and take ownership of the mistakes that happen due to your not being their to help and guide.

Superior Environmental Solutions2017-12-09

"excellent company"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Middletown, OH

I have been working at Superior Environmental Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

attention to details-customer service-open door policy-safety is first thought on all aspects from top to bottom inside the company-

Cons

Former employees leaving the company on their on choice and reflecting back to SES as the bad guy. in 9 years i have never seen anyone lose their position its always been people that fail to come to work or perform their job duties. that was fully explained to them before hiring. If any of these folks have ever held a position at any company. the same simple rules would apply.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work !!!!!!

Superior Environmental Solutions2017-09-22
  9. "Please add a Whistleblowing page to site ASAP"

I have been working at Superior Environmental Solutions full-time

Pros

The company has a great benefit package.

Cons

The management is very horrible!

Advice to Management

The hours are long some days and some weeks it is 7 days but that is not the problem. The work is great if you actually know what you are doing and know your OSHA safety but that is not the problem. The problem at my location is that the people in management are on drugs themselves, do not know how to show people how to do the work, if you are hard working and honest they "spit" on you, you are there for anything... that arises they "spit" on you, dishonest and cover things up so safety can be passed with bonuses, can not be found when needed, schedules are not posted till 8pm or later the night before or no schedule at all so when you do call you are screamed at for bothering them, they hire druggies, they hire family members and even promote them above others even with writes up and being banned from the plant for days, etc. The list goes on and on. If you do not kiss management butt, family member, friends, supply pills to them, go have beers with them you will not get a raise or promotion. Dean you need to check in on your so called managers and what is going on behind your back. You need a number for people to call anonymously to report these things because they are in fear of losing their jobs that they provide for their families. You need to let these employees know they can come to you with the proof and/or their concerns so your company can grow and become stronger as a team instead of all the backbiting, hate, lies, false accusations, etc.

Superior Environmental Solutions2017-09-01
  10. "Worthless"

Current Employee - Tech II in Owensboro, KY

I have been working at Superior Environmental Solutions full-time

Pros

Get all the time off you don't want

Cons

Only worked for the weekly one day or two day AK steel Rockport works outages. Doesn't want to pay people their worth or experience level. Been employed for awhile and hav quite a few years of experience in the industry. Paid less than a tech 1 from our shop.

Advice to Management

Start working the hard working employees or watch us leave and laugh when the OB, KY location shuts down as we work for our worth at the competitor and quit promising work that isn't in existance.

Superior Environmental Solutions2017-09-13