KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Great Company!!

Jul 24, 2020 - IT Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

- 100% work from home - Great Pay - Great Upper Management & CEO

Cons

None that come to mind!

2. 5.0

Jennifer is great

Mar 24, 2020 - Attorney in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Jennifer really takes it upon herself to find you a gig. She's honest and decent in ways that distinguish her from other recruiters.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say.

3. 5.0

Organized. Thorough. Efficient.

Mar 20, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, benefits, and co-workers. Working from home is a huge plus and you are provided with all the tools needed for success.

Cons

None have come up yet!

4. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Great Recruiting Experience!

Sep 30, 2019 - Web Designer and Marketing Specialist in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have a great team at Superior Executive And Legal Recruiting. It was a fast and easy process. They were all very communicative, and the whole process went very smoothly.

Cons

None I can think of.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fantastic work enviroment

Aug 6, 2019 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I felt welcomed even during the interview process, and any and every question I had about the firm and work environment was answered in full. I was welcomed, and made to feel like a part of the firm from the first day. It's only been four weeks since my start date but my experience here so far has been smooth sailing.

Cons

I don't have any cons so far. So long as you can manage your own time, and do work in a professional manner, you should have no issues here.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

5 Stars

Jul 30, 2019 - Recruitee
    Business Outlook

Pros

For clarity, I do not work at Superior Executive and Legal Recruiting. Superior Executive and Legal Recruiting recruited me for a position with one of their client companies. The recruiter I worked with, Jennifer, was super communicative and helpful through the entire recruiting process. She reviewed my credentials, facilitated the interviews with key people, and before I knew it, I had a new job. Overall, I am very happy with my new job and the experience I had with Superior Executive and Legal Recruiting.

Cons

No complaints. I was in the market for a new job, and the team helped me accomplish precisely that.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Recuited to work for a large/mid-size law firm

Jul 23, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Responsive and professional throughout the employment process

Cons

None- other than I wish we worked together sooner

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great Oppurtunity

Nov 1, 2017 - Intake Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Flexible -Great starting pay -Professional environment -Opportunity for growth -

Cons

Nothing to report as of now

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent Employer

Oct 31, 2017 - Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Top Five 1- Management works very hard to ensure success of employees. 2- Fair compensation. (the company pays competitive salaries) 3- Opportunities to excel. (management wants to give its employees a chance to gain experience and be promoted) 4- Committed to success. (management wants to succeed and looks for every opportunity improve and grow) 5- Professional. (Management is very professional and ethical).

Cons

Could offer a little more health insurance and other benefits, but that would mean lower salaries. So even though there are not a ton of benefits now, employees still do well and the company is growing to a point that these benefits will one day be availble.

10. 5.0
    Current Freelancer

Incredible recruiting agency!

Jun 28, 2017 - Associate Attorney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Superior Executive and Legal Recruiting is a rare breed of recruiting agency! Its staff members are not only tirelessly working for their clients (even after hours), but they are also incredibly skilled at matching lawyers with legal positions. In my case, for instance, in less than a month after I initially contacted Superior Executive and Legal Recruiting, two of the agency's recruiters (Teri Scott and Melani Der Hovanessian) helped me receive an offer for a position that aligned beautifully with what I had envisioned my ideal job to be! My luck, no doubt, would have been very different had I not reached out to this agency. There's no question that every single lawyer who is breaking into the legal profession (or, at least, mulling over a career move) must seek the agency's talents! You will not be disappointed.

Cons

Not one thing comes to mind.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews