KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Supplemental Health Care

Engaged Employer

Supplemental Health Care

Add a Review

Supplemental Health Care Employee Reviews about "everyone"

Updated Sep 29, 2022

Healthcare

18h

a

Patient Financial Services REP 4

I am looking into doing the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Cert. Tell me if it’s worth it please! I don’t have my BS yet and I’m hoping it will help me progress. I’ve seen some pricey training programs and can anyone recommend a good program, preferably online.

12 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "pay is good and competitive(in 35 reviews)
  • "benefits are good(in 27 reviews)
  • "They held a great training so I felt more than comfortable with the position.(in 16 reviews)
  • "Great people(in 16 reviews)
  • "Great Culture and Team Environment(in 16 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Supplemental Health Care and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "everyone"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good team and lots of opportunity

Jul 24, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

My managers have always been very friendly and engaged. The benefits really are good for the industry. I've always been encouraged to keep a work/life balance and never pressured to not take time off or anything. I've advanced really quickly and have always felt like my boss wants me to grow and succeed. That's really all you can ask for in an employer.

Cons

If you're in a production role, you're in a production role. That's really stressful for a lot of people, and local managers might be filling production roles with the wrong personalities sometimes. Training is decent but could be more accessible. If both you and your manager are new and don't know who to ask for help, you could feel kind of abandoned just because the company is so decentralized geographically. I wish we had a more prescribed process for making sure everyone knew who to ask about what.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 1.0

Catty

Dec 29, 2012 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The only company that I have with that only employs women. The women are immature

Cons

Everyone is shady. Including Director

2 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0

Love the Culture

Oct 19, 2017 - Recruiting Manager in Buffalo, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Upon entering the company I could tell that this was going to be the best culture that I've worked in. Everyone has been extremely helpful .

Cons

I haven't come across any real cons yet. I'm just anxious to make money.

Accountability and Experience Specialist

Thank you for the encouraging review! It's great to hear that your journey through our hiring process was enjoyable. Welcome to the Supplemental Health Care team. Best of luck to you!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I'm new to the company but so far I've never been happier!

Oct 2, 2017 - Recruiting Manager in Buffalo, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is so helpful. It's easy to talk to everyone and ask questions it's a very competitive environment but everyone is happy to assist you in anyway they can.

Cons

None at the moment check back in a few months.

Accountability and Experience Specialist

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying being part of our team and that you're receiving all the help you need. I look forward to hearing more about your experience with us in a few months. Thanks again!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Energetic, Fun, and Thorough!

Jan 16, 2019 - Client Services Manager in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Truly welcoming environment. Thorough new hire training. Fun and energetic co-workers and office staff! Everyone is helpful and gives a 'family' type of feel. Easy access to any and all information you could need for your job. Work/Balance is important to everyone here. Everyone is focused and driven towards common goals, no fighting against each other.

Cons

There are none I have seen.

Supplemental Health Care Response

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are all happy to have you as part of the SHC family!

6. 5.0

BEST PLACE TO WORK!!!

Sep 14, 2022 - Compliance Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They truly want you to succeed. They also make you feel like a valued part of the team. They acknowledge a job well done and that means a lot!

Cons

Nothing! I love working for SHC. Best decision ever.

Supplemental Health Care Response

Thank you for your wonderful review, we're so happy to have you as part of the SHC team!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Staffing Manager

Jul 2, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am so excited to be a part of this team. Great leadership an family oriented. I am new to the company but already feel like a part of the team. Everyone has been very helpful. Looking forward to working for such a great company.

Cons

a little bit of a further drive

Supplemental Health Care Response

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so excited to have you on our team!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great work environment

Feb 10, 2022 - Recruiting Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

SHC offers a great work environment making it easy to collaborate with team members. Everyone is super nice and helpful and are always willing to help you to become a successful recruiter.

Cons

Salary pay for internal employees could be higher.

Supplemental Health Care Response

Thank you for your positive review. We're lucky and grateful to have you as part of the SHC team!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

So excited to be a part of a wonderful company as SHC

Nov 15, 2021 - Junior IT Analyst Level-1 in Park City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is so positive and up beat. My IT team is absolutely amazing! Joining SHC is one of the best decisions I have made in my life!

Cons

So far they're are no cons!

Supplemental Health Care Response

Thank you for your wonderful review, we're so glad you chose to work with us and are lucky to have you as part of the SHC team!

10. 1.0