KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Supplemental Health Care

Is this your company?

Supplemental Health Care

Add a Review

Supplemental Health Care Employee Reviews about "great company"

Updated Oct 28, 2020

Found 16 of over 478 reviews

4.2
Supplemental Health Care CEO and Chairman of the Board Greg Palmer
Greg Palmer
Pros
  • "Overall a great company to work for(in 16 reviews)

• "Great people people to work with and a culture that supports family/work/life balance and the pursuit of excellence(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Most of the upper management didn’t care enough about the large amounts of technical debt(in 18 reviews)

• "Work life balance could be better :)(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Supplemental Health Care and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "great company"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place to Work

Oct 28, 2020 - Assistant Market Manager in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I get to do what I love to do daily, we have a great leadership team, and great company perks for employees!

Cons

Would like for the company to have more positions available to advance, but still stay in production, that would allow for a title change, and increase of pay. Overall very happy with this company.

Supplemental Health Care Response

Thank you so much for your kind review!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome place to work!

Sep 29, 2020 - Housing Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Overall a great company to work for! Very flexible with time off, coworkers and management are very friendly, a place that wants to see you succeed by offering various roles throughout the building that match your work personality.

Cons

I don't have anything to say for this part.

Supplemental Health Care Response

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company,

Sep 9, 2020 - Recruiting Manager in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

A great company to work for

Cons

KPI are very high and sometimes seems unrealistic

Supplemental Health Care Response

Thank you for your review! We're happy to have had you as part of the SHC team.

4. 5.0

Putting People Back to Work

Dec 6, 2018 - Staffing Manager in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Team and a Great Company that Cares for People!

Cons

The process could be a little lengthy, however SHC is making it easier and faster to put people to work

Supplemental Health Care Response

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to have you as part of our SHC family!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exceptional Customer and Talent focused organization always looking to do what it takes to positively impact communities

Nov 12, 2013 - Client Services Manager in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have kept up with technology trends to help their clients, talent providers, and employees be the most effective and efficient they can be. There is a great company culture and atmosphere that starts from both the top down, as well as from the bottom up because of who they look to hire.

Cons

As Supplemental Health Care continues to grow, attention must be paid to publishing thought leading articles and data pieces that with gain more industry attention for the hard and productive work the organization does year round.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Ability to have a great career path and life outside of work

Apr 3, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company to build a career, while still having time to be a Mom. I love that I can grow as far as I want to within the Company. No cap on bonus's or earnings potential. Able to work with and learn from some amazing people who challenge me and make me laugh at the same time. Anytime I have had challenges, Management has offered solutions. We are working in the people business and one thing is for sure, it is never boring!

Cons

It never stops. But that is Health Care, and especially Nursing. Hospitals are open 24/7

7. 5.0
      Current Contractor

Physical Therapist

Jul 15, 2017 - Anonymous Contractor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work with as a Traveling PT. My first position straight out of PT school and am returning after experiencing a few "permanent" full-time positions in rural hospital settings. SHC lives up to its promises when you sign-on with the company -- no bait and switch.

Cons

You are a 'traveler' to supply temporary services to various locations. It's not a "Con" of the company, it's simply the integral component of being temporary labor in a given setting.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Market Manager

Jul 24, 2017 - Market Manager in Cincinnati, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture. People first focus, with great support to enable success. Leadership is accessible and supportive to help you grow and continue your career development.

Cons

I have not had any negative experiences with regards to the organization.

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 5.0

Compliance Associate

Mar 14, 2018 - Compliance Associate in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company and Office work culture. Open door policy with all of management. The expectations are always clearly laid out for you. Room for growth and there is always someone there to help you.

Cons

If you are not in a production role you may not always benefit from receiving bonuses.

Supplemental Health Care Response

We appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that you feel supported and encouraged to grow with Supplemental Health Care.

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

SHC a pretty decent place to work.

Jan 30, 2018 - Employee in Park City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

SHC is a great company to work for. Lots of opportunities to grow, the management for the most part is the most open and communicative leadership team I have ever worked for. Very open about goals and targets, and the future of the company. Management is good about recognizing talent in the company and recognizing them,

Cons

Because of how spread out the company is, if you work in Park City (HQ) you are driven by the East Coast Sites. Not a bad thing but the largest office being +2 hours from the Home office sometimes makes for early mornings, and later evenings.

Supplemental Health Care Response

Thank you so much for your review. We sincerely appreciate the constructive feedback about coordinating with our East Coast offices from HQ.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews