KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Supplemental Health Care

Engaged Employer

Supplemental Health Care

Add a Review

Supplemental Health Care Employee Reviews about "supplemental health care"

Updated Oct 4, 2021

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "pay is good and competitive(in 37 reviews)
  • "benefits are good(in 30 reviews)
  • "They held a great training so I felt more than comfortable with the position.(in 17 reviews)
  • "GREAT management(in 17 reviews)
  • "Great Culture and Team Environment(in 16 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Supplemental Health Care and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "supplemental health care"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Great Company!

Oct 4, 2021 - Payroll Specialist in Miramar, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Today was my first day at Supplemental Health Care and everyone was so helpful getting me started on my first day. Excited to be working with Supplemental Health Care, very supportive and always work as a team.

Cons

No negative comments so far.

Supplemental Health Care Response

Welcome to the team! Thank you so much for your kind review, we're so happy to have you on board!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

SHC Cares!

Sep 27, 2019 - Team Leader in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supplemental Health Care has PROVEN that they care about their employees again and again. There is abundant opportunity for advancement, based on merit. I have only been treated fairly, with kindness and patience. After extensive training in my position, I was given the opportunity to manage my own desk. I set my own pace. There is no micro management and that helps me to be successful. I have set goals/quotas that are reasonable. There are fun incentives offered. I love this job! Comfortable, safe, diverse environment.

Cons

The only downside is the commute, but that has less to do with the company than it does with the city of Dallas. Sitting for so long is difficult, but I was provided with a desk that has standing capability and a Bluetooth headset so I can move freely while I work. A lot of cold calling but I'm alright with that.

Supplemental Health Care Response

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're so happy to have you as part of the SHC team in Dallas!

3. 5.0

Great place to work

Dec 21, 2017 - Senior Division Manager in Buffalo, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great schedule and earning potentials. I have been with the company for almost 4 years and it has been a great career. I extremely enjoy the people I work with and the people I have met within the company. I am passionate about being an employee of Supplemental Health Care

Cons

Too many food options that people bring in. I can't ever stick to a diet!

Accountability and Experience Specialist

Thank you for being a part of the Supplemental Health Care team. We really appreciate all your hard work and your dedication to providing excellent service. I'm sorry to hear it's been difficult to stick to your diet. Thanks again for your great review!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Work-Place Environment

Dec 20, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've had several positions and none of those were like Supplemental Health Care. The work place here is inviting and exciting. The company is always coming up with fun and inspiring ways of training and work place competition to achieve individual and company success. Any time someone has an idea, management listens and considers implementing.

Cons

Business is strongly driven by commission plans, so as long as you work hard the pay is there. No cons at this time.

5. 5.0

Awesome place to work.

Sep 14, 2017 - Bid Sourcer in Sandy Springs, Optional[GA]
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful coworkers and quality managers. Awesome, inclusive environment. Diverse corporate culture. Amazing benefits. Abundant incentives. Awesome perks. So many options for upward mobility. Great work/life balance. I've never felt more valued as an employee. My feedback is taken seriously, my managers stay open to new strategies and value any input I have. I've been with the company for six months and I have yet to have a bad day. It's great to see a company live up to their corporate outlook (I.C.A.R.E.). It feels like a family here-- the CFO, CEO, and C-Level Directors are constantly involved in our day to day activities and always include us on changes and new approaches. Wonderful company to work for, great people, great outlook, great work ethic, and great future. I'm proud to be a part of Supplemental Health Care!

Cons

Couldn't name one if I tried!

Accountability and Experience Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience at Supplemental Health Care. It is great to hear that you are proud to be a part of our team. We’re happy to have you! Thanks again.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Senior Recruiter

Aug 24, 2017 - Senior Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supplemental Health Care has always been quick to reward a job well done. Managers are uplifting, supportive, and lend an ear when needed. Company yearly meetings abroad are wonderful for top performers. Growth is there if you perform, and if there is not an open position...one can and may be created.

Cons

Interworking’s in each office/division may differ

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Helping clients worry less and care more!

Jul 24, 2017 - Chief Sales Officer in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not just a tagline but a reality and you feel it from the moment you experience the culture at Supplemental Health Care. Our patient-focused approach carries through to the way we experience one another in an office to the way we interact with our clients and clinicians. Truly a great place to work!

Cons

Continue to find great facilities for our talent to explore.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Executive Leadership

Jul 25, 2017 - Leadership in Lenexa, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Transparent, integrity driven organization with a focus on improving health care .

Cons

We strive to be better today than yesterday.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Incredible Company to Work For!

Jul 18, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work with the BEST Team ever, and love all the wonderful employees who truly live our core values and are passionate about staffing the best health care professionals in the industry.

Cons

Would like more work/life balance

10. 5.0

I like the position

Jan 14, 2017 - Accounts Receivable Clerk in Park City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at Supplemental Health Care is great. They spend time recognizing birthdays, and work anniversaries. There are regular parties and activities available to spend time with coworkers.

Cons

The training program could be improved. There could also be a better program of mentoring and employee development.

3 people found this review helpful