SupportMart Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.9
Amitoz Singh

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "A Prudent Global Conglomerate"

Former Employee - John Clark in New York, NY
    Former Employee - John Clark in New York, NY

I worked at SupportMart full-time

Pros

SupportMart has an amazing work atmosphere catering to the needs of employees from different geographies as it is a global conglomerate. I have seen people evolving as leaders erasing the barriers of typical bossism. They are cooperative and impart learning in every walk of your life at the organization. It is a BPO with certain ethics and operating procedures leaving no space for sluggishness and inefficacy.

Cons

It was little distant to my place! However, I don’t have complaints on that.

2. "My career with SupportMart Technical Services started in 2012"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager – Training & Transition in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager – Training & Transition in Miami, FL

Pros

My career with SupportMart Technical Services started in 2012 and it has been great working with excellent learning opportunities, where your role does not restrict your area of function and the learning is not confined to one department SupportMart is a people centric organization and provides immense opportunities for growth & development at all levels. It has the perfect blend of people, culture and values and is a great company to work for... truly Enriching Experience.

Cons

Due to the nature of the tech support industry, we have to take up additional responsibilities at times.

Advice to Management

Desk personalization should be allowed to help employees de-stress and relax when required.

3. "Best place to work for!"

Current Employee - Team Lead - SEO in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Team Lead - SEO in Miami, FL

Pros

I am very much satisfied to my work with SupportMart Technical Services. Here everyone can find their career growth and progress. They provide each and every facility to make your work better and better with good temperament. Employee enjoy their extra time with fun.

Cons

No comments is necessary to make company down. Employee knows very well what is good and not good for any organization. We should do our job with good faith and honesty. That should be the main motto of any any employee for their respective organization.

Advice to Management

They are very much aware with all those things which is required or not. If any thing will not necessary to do than they should not do that.

"never recommend"

Former Employee - Technical Support Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Technical Support Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Pros

as compare to other small companies in market I willl prefer supportmart because of good infrastructure and salary on time and no over time.

Cons

1. company policy for EL is not acceptable
    2. sandwich off is like they want to control leaves of employee
    3. no guarantee appraisal after one year
    4. favoritism from technical manager
    5. if you misbehaved with TL or manager then think within 2 days you will be out of company without any reason
    6. there are no exist policy

Advice to Management

I know nothing will change so no advice thank you

"Misleading and Deceptive"

Former Employee - Team Leader in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at SupportMart (Less than a year)

Pros

This is the worst company i have ever seen i would suggest you all who want to join supportmart don't trust them (management).
    They gave me offer latter as team leader of MIS/WFM after the interview nd all procedure (they took approx 2 month for all this ) and the next day of joining they said that we hire you by mistake so you have to resign we can't continue with you . When i asked them if it was a mistake from you end then what you was doing from last two month?? They (hr)said its a management decision we can't do anything.
    When i ask to file a case then they said as per company low we can take any decision against any employee any time.
    They dont have any word value, they dont care about employee.

I would suggest you guys who want to join this plz think before join. Best of luck for your future.

Cons

Misleading and Deceptive from management

Advice to Management

I have just one line to say this company that don't play with employee, might be you have other option but the person who came to join you and left previous company just behalf of your just dont play with someone's carrier ..

"SupportMart, the Place to Give Your Career a Boom"

Current Employee - Marketing in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Marketing in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at SupportMart full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SupportMart is a perfect place to grow your career and reach the zenith of success. This owes to its perfect professional environment and guidance of experienced employees.

Cons

It’s a small company, but is hardly associated with any disadvantage.

Advice to Management

Of course, as there is no miss associated with the company, there is no advice to the management.

Feb 1, 2017 – Digital Marketing Manager

Thanks for your warm feedback and this inspires us to work harder to make it a better place to work. We wish you all the success in your stint with the organization and hope you reach new heights in... More

"SupportMart Gives Employees the Progress They Deserve"

Current Employee - WFM in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - WFM in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at SupportMart full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Despite being a small company, SupportMart gives employees the progress they deserve. It gives you the space to learn, utilize the opportunities and get a professional exposure.

Cons

I am here for about 4 years, but scarcely came across anything wrong with the company. It gives employees the space to work comfortably and in quite a comfortable environment.

Advice to Management

The management of SupportMart hardly needs any advice. Their work is perfect.

Feb 1, 2017 – Digital Marketing Manager

Thanks for your feedback. Let’s all work together to make Supportmart an employee friendly company.

"WORST experience of my life...!"

Former Employee - Human Resources in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Human Resources in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at SupportMart full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Illegal activities done by the company.
    Harassment of female employees by CEO.
    Non-payment of salaries and Hire-and-Fire policy for non-family members.

Cons

Dirty toilets for employees...Employees do not receive full-and-finally payment.
    No one's job is secure...not even HR staff and hardworking agents.

Advice to Management

Stop posting FAKE reviews on Glass Door.
    Your reputation in the market is the WORST.

Feb 1, 2017 – Digital Marketing Manager

It is very unfortunate that you had to have such an opinion. We are equipped with an Employee Relations department where we focus on resolving issues faced by our employees to ensure Supportmart is a... More

9. "***FRAUD COMPANY...FAKE REVIEWS***"

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Sales Agent in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at SupportMart full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The owners of the company will torture you till you bleed your last drop of blood.
    They will make you work the entire month without paying your salary.

Cons

Incentives not paid to employees and people are fired at random.
    Food served at the cafeteria has flies in it, toilets are dirtier than third-class compartments.

Advice to Management

You'll pay for your sins, stop playing with our careers and cheating innocent employees.

Feb 1, 2017 – Digital Marketing Manager

We realize the fact that remuneration is the crucial element that drives any employee and hence we want the remuneration policy to be fair enough. Any discrepancy would comprise multiple angles which... More

"SupportMart- Best Firm to Acquire Knowledge and Training"

Current Employee - Technical Support Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Technical Support Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at SupportMart full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It has been a year I have been working with SupportMart.
    You get collaborative working environment. Seniors are quite friendly and are always there to guide and teach you. They are expert in their field and if you want to learn, this firm is the best place to acquire knowledge.

Cons

The policies made are not in the favour of the employees. Hygiene is the major issue in cafeteria as you will easily find insects and cockroaches.

Advice to Management

Make policies keeping employees in mind and get the pest control treatment done in cafeteria.

Feb 1, 2017 – Digital Marketing Manager

We are extremely thankful for the feedback and it would surely magnify the impending issues to get them diluted at the earliest. We wish you all the very best for your career at Supportmart.